“You know it's bad... but oh so good!!”
Review of Cinnabon

Cinnabon
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in San Bruno
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Cinnabon cinnamon rolls are a super-decadent treat. They are made with a lot of butter and goodness. You know it's a helluva lot of calories, but every once in awhile, you just have to!! Delicious.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Wow if you like cinnamon rolls you will love Cinnabon. Their cinnamon rolls are warm and smothered in cream cheese icing, not good for the waist line but a must to eat. Yum Yum Yum. I want them to come to Australia.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

No line which is a plus in my book.... My cinnabon wasn't luke warm the icing was cold .... I asked for them to heat it up a little or give me a fresh one... Everyone was nice at the counter....

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I buy Cinnabon for our office and to take to our Veterinarian's office as they have taken such good care of our pets. Everyone loves Cinnabon!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

The smell of cinnamon draws you in. The icing finishes you off. This is sweet comfort food. I enjoy the temptation....

Been to Cinnabon? Share your experiences!