“Surf and Turf..... ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Good Service, great Lunch with great Buiscuits and fresh vegetables.
The Fancy Drinks where greatly rounding up my experiance.
I hope to come back soon..

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi, J W. Thank you for giving the San Bruno, CA restaurant 4 stars! We look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Good as usual. For lobster land seafood overs. Very easy parking (and free) in front of the restaurant. Friendly staff.
Negative: I use to visit Red Lobster often, but this time I had a serious stomach trouble in the night. My girlfriend as well.
Not nice. I don't know what we ate, but we had a very bad time later

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It was one of the most satisfying dinner I ever had. I could not make up my mind which to order as am tempted to try everything on the menu. Luckily, we were five so I could have a taste of what the others ordered for themselves. Food was freshly prepared and the lobster was truly mouth-watering. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the combi plate that had grilled salmon, shrimps, and lobster tail and it was really good. Service was also very good and since our waiter suggested chardonnay to match the meal.. it came out superb. Although expensive, you would really get your money’s worth.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My brother and I, had a gastronomical blast at this restaurant at the beginning of September '17. Will start with the atmosphere, which is amazing for me personally, very quite and romantic, perfect place to have a date, the lights not bright, just perfect. We started with a lobster and shrimps pizza, which was for real now, the best pizza I ever had, the cheese, the crust were amazing. Then, we had steak with broccoli and mash potato and Lobster tale. OMG, a delight. Of course it's a bit pricey, but it's worth it.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!