“Fresh donuts ”
Review of Rolling Pin Donuts

Rolling Pin Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in San Bruno
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to stop in the way to the airport . You have the option of but fresh donuts. Prices are respectable and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This doughnut shop is the heart and soul of our city. Not a person around doesn't know about the Rolling Pin. You can watch them bring in the fresh on site baked doughnuts, bear claws, muffins, doughnut holes or eclairs. The best in the world bar none. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate are all right there.
So if you are a late sleeper or early riser, stop by and pickup one with coffee to go or buy a bakers dozen for the whole family or coworkers to enjoy. Makes a day so much more special.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is the place to go for pastry treats and great coffee. Not much seating but who cares. Everything in this donut shop is amazing. Prices are reasonable. All the locals go here.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Conveniently located three blocks from freeway entrance.A mile to the san francisco airport.They have been here for years and make the best coffee and donuts.Parking is available on site and on the street.Stop in for a quick treat to start your day

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Wife had a 6 am flight so after I dropped her of at 5 am. I was looking for coffee and a Danish so I looked this place up on TA. It deserves to be higher than #18 for restaurants in the area. I knew I was in the right place when I saw firemen buying coffee and pastries. First let me say that this was the best cup of coffee I've had sine I arrived a week ago. Then when I tried their cinnamon roll & homemade cookies well lets just say I will go back before I leave town for a goodie box to take home on the plane. You will not be disappointed. No seating so be prepared to get what you want and hit the road.