“Very nice inside, have sushi, menu, and hibachi.”

Jairo's Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 356 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We went late in the evening since it was so close to our hotel and were very pleasantly surprised. Had a nice happy hour menu with several different rolls on it and appetizers. Very clean and nicely decorated interior.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Was staying nearby and this restaurant stood out on Grubhub, so I decided to try it out.

Since delivery was not available and it was a 3 minute drive from my hotel, I decided to check it out.

Sat at the bar and they were running a happy hour on a late Friday night. $3 Asahi on draft, $3 for two sushi pieces and $4-5 vegetable tempura stood out.

I had the shrimp and scallop appetizer to go and one or their ramens.

Everything was delicious and inexpensive. Service was attentive and fast. The happy hour specials were excellent.

I wish I had a restaurant similar to Jiro's (not Jairo's back home)

A+

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The shishito peppers were not my favorite. Not a lot of flavor, but at the same time way too spicy. The wasabi looks like it came out of a tube. The vegetable rolls were way too big and too loosely rolled – they fell apart before you could get them anywhere close to your mouth. On the off chance they didn't fall apart, you would have to bite them to fit them into your mouth – thus making them fall apart.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This time around, I ate at Jairo's every night. I am happy to say that the service is still great, even if you show up at shift change or a very busy Friday night.
Their beef is amazing, very tender and juicy. Their chicken is good too.
The house Sake is good. Cocktails are amazing.
Best thing it is very close to the Residence Inn.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Sorry, not sorry to see Elephant Bar go but Jiro's has very good food and the selection is very good. Went for lunch so prices very reasonable. Service was good but I couldn't give 5 stars since the place just want as clean as it should have been. The menus were sticky and the bathrooms look like they hadn't been cleaned in days. Walked they banquet area to come back to my table and food was left out. I'll be back since this is just a management fix and good Japanese food is hard to find.

1  Thank mrsnutpop