See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Normally, I love La Quinta due to their pet policy, but this facility was quite the disappointment. We were placed near the pool where other guest were loud till about 9pm. Both of my dogs couldn't relax due to the noise. We could hear the room next door. There was a few sketchy characters around the hotel.

Housekeeping barely left any towels. The room didn't seem clean, but not dirty till the point where we couldn't bare to stay in the room, however; my socks were so dirty after walking around the room. The staff was friendly enough to contact the owner of two lost dogs we encountered. Location is the reason why we chose this hotel but we wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy E
Reviewed 3 July 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!!! We had our bikes stolen in the morning. The bikes were mounted on the back of our truck with 3 bike locks running through the tires on both sides. Between 6:00 and 8:00 in the morning, the locks were all cut. When we told the clerk, Anthony, he was of no assistance and apathetic. While talking with a long term resident at the hotel, they claimed their room had been broken into earlier that week.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rwalther2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I travel quite a lot, and have stayed at MANY La Quinta Hotels. I have never been disappointed, until now. I checked in to the hotel, and I thought I was back in the 1970's. The room entrances were on the outside of the building, outside ice machines, the bathtub had cigarette burn marks on the ledge, and the phone buttons were missing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank IU_MARK219
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Normally La Quinta is fine. So fine we almost always choose it for myself and my employees when we travel, which is usually in the 6 to 8 weeks per year range. I have stayed in this La Quinta twice and if it had been the first one I had ever stayed in I would not have ever tried another. This must be the biggest dump of a La Quinta in the chain. I only went back begrudgingly a second time when I was just too tired and lazy to pick something else, of which there are many options in this area (I also recently stayed in the Hampton Inn just down the street, about 30 to 35 percent more expensive, but many times nicer).

Just so you know, there are smoking rooms in this hotel, so if you smoke, probably this works for you. If you don't, there is really no such thing as a non-smoking room in a hotel that allows guests to smoke indoors. So there is that. On my second, most recent, and final stay, as I was about to turn on the shower, I looked up into the shower head to find it covered in human hair, not mine. I tried scrubbing it out myself with a washcloth before showering but the hairs were stuck in in the little cracks at each spout. I took a picture but I guess there is no way to upload here. Then I went to grab my towel and there was a big spider on it. I took a picture of that too, because at that point, it was just too funny.

I don't expect too much from a mid-range hotel chain which I choose for business trips because it provides a combination of decent amenities and good value. And I try not to get too uptight if not everything is perfect, but this place really is lousy and if La Quinta cares about their brand they should take their name off of this place, fast.

Room Tip: Unless you really need a fridge, ask for a room without one. Mine droned all night.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business