See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Although I don't gamble Convenient location if you like San Manuel casino . Rates inflate for any little event but the staff is helpful & rooms are very clean and the manager is always watching for unwanted guest so surprisingly for San Bernardino there's not too many prostitues hanging out

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General m, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are glad we met your needs and that our staff did everything to accommodate your needs; we hope you choose us again when in the area.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My grandchildren live less than a mile away and it's close to the freeway. There are a variety of eateries and grocery stores nearby. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Clean and quiet. It was comfortable.

Room Tip: we were on 2nd floor near the end. Good view and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are delighted to know that our location fit your traveling needs and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for; we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place was disgusting and filthy the carpet alone turned the bottom of my feet black. I would never recommend this place sorry

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank 993renneel
DaysInn S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your standards and will make sure we look into your concerns promptly.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This is an update from when I stayed there last year. Yes, I liked it enough that I went back. The office and the rooms have been updated, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Price is right. It also has a nice pool. There are several places to eat around there,(Jack in the Box is a favorite). a grocery store, Target. It's also just down the street from the Freeway entrance, so that's a plus.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the five star review, we are delighted to know we met all your needs and that you enjoyed your overall stay; we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stopped by early to confirm the reservation and find out the check in time. The wonderful man at the front desk saw I wasn't doing well in the 100 F degree plus heat, and he insisted that I wait a minute while he found a first floor room that was ready so I could rest and cool off before I continue my sightseeing. It was several hours before their normal check in time but he found a perfect room for us. A half hour nap in a cool and comfortable room and the rest of the day went very well.

It is rare to find someone willing to go out of their way without being asked.

Our entire stay was wonderful.

Room Tip: great Japanese restaurant across the street
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
General m, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We appreciate the five star rating after you recent visit to our Days Inn and are delighted to know that our friendly staff did everything to accommodate your visit and that you had a great overall stay; we hope to see you again soon.