All reviews basketball court full kitchen sized refrigerator living room evening socials free dinner home away from home big bear lake great hotel small kitchen recommend this hotel perfect stay soccer tournament each morning waffles freeway access the entire staff
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Hotel was beautiful. Staff was amazing. Excellent experience. Breakfast was delicious. Everything was extremely clean. Everything you could possibly need or want was available. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for quality, service and beautiful surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Very clean and staff is very friendly. You get more value for your money. The management is very helpful and went out of their way to be helpful. I will stay here next time I am out on business. They truly made me feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Nice place as it is fairly new however, bed not as comfy as i expected. Overpriced at $200 a night and the sink and bathtub were not very clean. The complimentary breakfast was ahhh, just ok not much to chose from .

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear 315mariai,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites San Bernardino. I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. Your comments will be shared with my housekeeping staff to ensure this was an isolated incident. I do hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.

Hilary A.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My mom and I were traveling to Arizona and chose San Bernardino as our stopping point for the first night. We arrived a little before 1 a.m. and were greeted by the nicest lady. After sitting in a car all day I just wanted to get to the room and relax and she made sure we were checked in and on our way quickly. She told us all about the breakfast and hotel amenities and got our key in less than 5 minutes. This hotel looks brand new (not sure how old it is). Every part of it was spotless and very nice. We booked the 2 br 2 ba suite as we figured 8 hours in the car together was enough. It was so nice and clean and again, looked brand new. I cannot give this hotel more stars as it's not an option. I give this my highest rating (I traveled for work for many years so have stayed in many hotels all over the country). Enjoy your stay!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Amazing! Want to move in. The staff was so friendly, the breakfast was delicious and the cleanliness was above expectations. This is the only hotel I would ever stay in if we return to California. You can't go wrong!