All reviews bedroom suite indoor pool large dog sams club full kitchen within walking distance next morning room was spotless hotel stay road trip gas station complimentary breakfast costco jasmine desk interstate
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We've stayed here twice over the last two years and both times, the staff has been super friendly. The free breakfast has a decent amount of options and is very good. The location was ideal for us, as we were attending a concert festival at San Manuel Amphitheater so the drive was easy. I like that the Residence Inns have kitchens included as well. Not a luxury hotel but awesome option for the money.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I stayed in the place when it was pretty new and now about 8 years later it's looking a little restless. Dining room and out door patio are great. My room had a funky smell and we found the previous guest's comb under the dining table. Housekeeping needs to shape up and do a little more to stop the downward slide....

Room tip: Stay on the top floor--voices carry from above and beside your room.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

As a business traveler, it was very convenient to have breakfast included with my stay. There is a wide array of fresh breakfast foods and beverages. My room had a kitchen, with a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, sink, dishwasher and stove. There is a desk in the room, which I utilized every night. The room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Being that it was 100 degrees outside, we booked this Residence Inn because it had a pool for the team to cool down in after a long day at the fields. The front desk staff was very kind and not responsible for the lack of communication about the unsafe pool area. It was not posted on the website or told by reservations agent they the spa had been dug out and was basically a big hole on the ground in a small indoor space. Bummer, because the rooms were comfortable. We moved on to another hotel with a safe environment for swimming for our families after the first night. Maybe next time Residnece Inn.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 July 2016

Dear mactravel9,

Please accept our sincere apologies for our pool being out of service during your stay. I know how frustrating that can be especially with the heat wave we’ve had the past couple months. We did put a notice on our websites weeks prior to our pool resurfacing project to try to reach most guests. Unfortunately we can’t reach everyone depending on the booking source and I apologize for that.

I am glad to hear you found our rooms comfortable and we want to welcome you back on your next travels to San Bernardino. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to relay any further concerns!

Warm Regards,

Jamie Calabrese
james.calabrese@marriott.com

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Residence Inn. The front desk clerk was very pleasant, helpful and friendly. She got us into a room immediately even through she was busy. Our room was clean, comfortable and inviting. The beds gave us a restful sleep and I really liked having a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator in it. We were able to refreeze our ice packs for the next day's long trip home. It was also very convenient having a big box store across the street with gasoline available to fill up without having to go looking for a gas station. Very nice place to stay. Oh, and nice indoor pool as well. I will be utilizing this wonderful place again when I'm in that area.

Date of stay: May 2016