“Go for the tacos!”

Pacos Tacos No 1
Ranked #19 of 319 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Shredded beef tacos....oh my gosh. THE BEST tacos I have EVER had. I really think this is one of my favorite spots to eat for a quick and delicious meal!

Reviewed 15 January 2012

I had heard a lot about this place and finally tried them. Watch out, the food is addictive. I ended up going there twice a week for five weeks.
Sometimes, they put too much meat in the burritos and I don't recommend their French Fries.

You can't beat their tacos or burritos.

I suggest take out, the seating is horrible.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

OMG these shredded beef tacos are the best I have tried. I recommend these tacos to any one that wants to eat real mexican food. Paco's shredded beef taco did not dispoint, the taco is juicy, tender, and with lots of flavor. The combination of the cheese, lettuce, and the tomato, hah! Just really awesome.

1  Thank noche2007
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Not a lot of room to sit and eat but well worth the trip and any wait you may have. I would say some of the best Mexican food in the San Bernardino area.

Reviewed 14 August 2009

Paco's has great food and it's not expensive I am addicted i eat it almost every other day.