“Always great quality Food”
Review of Shiki Sushi Bar

Shiki Sushi Bar
Ranked #43 of 356 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I go here consistently- probably at least 2 a month and I am never disappointed! Great quality of food and friendly staff! One of my favorite sushi places! They have one in Redlands too that is just a great! Happy hour at the San Bernardino location though on Sundays!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Not listed so I'm writing about it here.
The location is in the shopping center on San Bernardino ave. near the harken theater, got that straight?
The restaurant is in my opinion very beautiful, brand new, recently opened we were impressed. Seated at 430pm immediately our waitress Amy was super sweet and helpful, guiding us with our choices as we requested and answering our questions knowledgeably. We have not dined in a tappan restaurant before.
Plum wine and a unique selection of drafts we were impressed with the delicious cold draft (Sapporo)and warm plum wine.
Our appetizer was the chicken G o y z a ....yummy, it was delicious.
Dinner for me was the self grill BBQ called seafood Yakiniku ,
I got to grill it myself right there on my table...what fun. Served with 3 each: prawns, scallops, mussels and veggies and 3 different sauces and rice. I enjoyed it very much, fish was fresh.
Triple combination plate was tempura veggies, teriyaki beef and orange chicken and rice. Food portions, well prepared and good flavor, "not outstanding ".
Reasonable prices, nice environment, decent portions, flavorful food. Go for it.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 6 PM on a Wednesday night. Average sized crowd. Placed a takeout order and was told 10-15 minutes. Finally got it after about 35 and three "just five more minute" comments at 15, 25, and 30 minute marks. I actually asked for my money back...and then my food came out. 35 minutes for some sushi and fried rice...really? Too bad as the food was tasty but based on slow service I won't return.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

NO A/C and only one person staffing the restaurant on our visit. Service was slow of course-hiring an extra person is probably cheaper that paying for the gloves the poor counter person had to use. Food is consistent with others in the chain.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

I have eaten here a few times, but since they moved locations (across the parking lot) it seems they have really stepped it up in all aspects. The restaurant and grill is very inviting with a separate bar so the sports cheers don't overwhelm you, but you can see sports on the various tvs throughout the restaurant. I had the Crunchy Roll and the Caterpillar roll. Both were fresh and absolutely superb. Some of the best sushi I have had. I will definitely be back for more! The staff was friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank kristaketter