All reviews fuel station last minute booking free wifi breakfast bar upon check good size
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I have stayed in many Quality inns all over USA. Always had a goo thing to say. But this one is an exception. The staff is not helpful at all bordeline rude.
We arrived at night and I rang the bell 5 times, finally I called a phone number posted on the window and finally someone answered and gave us our keys.

In the morning at 7 am we went to have breakfast. It was a joke, by 7am there was nothing to eat. We went to the office and said that some items were needed at the breakfast bar. The guy told us they had put everything for breakfast and that was it. No more, order from the owner and if we wanted we could take it up with him.

DO NOT PAY EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST CAUSE THERE AINT ANY
DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THEIR STAFF

I dont write bad replies but this one deserves it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mipsuk
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Mipsuk,

We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management.You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Room w/ 2 queen beds, big enough, with modcons such as coffee, tea, Free wifi. Selected because after day vit to Monterey we continued to Salinas for the night due pricing. Onwards the next day. Asled for a quiet room, but was facing the highway, not sure if this was avoidable, heard the highway but was not a nuisance.
Breakfast area was the smallest in many a time, was dirty and seemed unattended. In spite of some fruit found the selection unimpressive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Tripdogg,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with our breakfast area, though it is good to hear that you found the majority of your experience to be satisfactory. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

No frills but well enough located in Salinas. Bed was comfortable and the night was quiet. I see some of the other reviews complaining but I found it just fine. My room smelled normal, not smokey. It's not the Ritz but its a good hotel to hang your hat at for the night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

richardisaburston,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Room was the average Room for quality you quality in is a little bit dark but the rooms are clean and of good size. Breakfast is poor. There were good about give me my points and give me the Room I requested. I stay here 8 weeks and was never dissatisfied.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Mitch D,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast , but we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding our rooms cleanliness and accommodations. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is a hotel you should never stay at. There are a lot of homeless people in the area. Rooms smell like smoke even if it's non-smoking. Rooms are not clean. The employees and owner are liars and do not know how to treat their guests. They think their guests are stupid and think they're right. They charge your credit card without telling you before hand. We made reservations and gave our card to guarantee the room, they did not say it would be charged. Our card should never had been charged period because we are on a direct bill account. Later we checked our account and found they charged the card. Went to the from desk and they lady said it was an 'incidental charge', meaning something had happened and it's a charge to our card. They did not say our card would be charged when we checked in. I later call the front desk again, and spoke with the owner and he said there was no charge on our account and to call our bank. First of all he can't say it wasn't charged because the amount shows in our account with the hotel name pending. It was charged you idiot! Then called the next day and spoke with a lady and she said it was again 'an incidental charge' saying it was a deposit should. They are liars, don't know how to explain or talk to their guests, they don't apologize for their mistakes. Choice Hotels should take this franchise away from these people!! Customer service is key as well as repeat business, which they do not have and will never have again! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Suzie V,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.