Motel 6 Salinas North - Monterey Area
USD 132
USD 126
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 183
USD 178
USD 160
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 135
USD 131
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 233
USD 259
Quality Inn(Salinas)
USD 158
USD 212
Super 8 by Wyndham Salinas(Salinas)(Great Value!)
USD 94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We checked in around 10pm. Check in took about 10 minutes even we had made reservations a week ago. There is a charge for wifi, I don't know why. Went to our room and it was ok. The toilet hasn't been scrubbed for a while, black marks around the bowl, the bed skirts were stained. The room was brightly lit, I went to turn off the light and almost got shocked. There was black electric tape around one of the light switches. There was a scummy in a bike that went in one of the room, looked like a drug dealer. Hookers coming in and out and looks like a lot of residents in the hotel. We went to dinner and came back at 1am, right after we came in the front desk called and said that we were making noise and had to leave, puzzled we start gathering our stuff, within 10 minutes we heard a loud banging noise on our door. I opened the door and found Salinas Police department, they asked if we were asked to leave and why we took a few minutes to open the door, as I explained to the offer I did not know who was at the door, given the hookers and drug dealers who frequent this hotel I did not feel safe to open the door. The officer cuffed me and then proceed to cuff 2 of my friends while other officers searched my room. Not finding anything and very perplexed he asked me if I had any drugs or weapons on me, I told him no, we are regular guests at the hotel not drug dealers. The officers asked us to leave. We gathered our stuff and left. I am looking forward to a mangers response. If you have a family and you don't want to get arrested stay somewhere else. I am a business Profesional in my mid 30's, by far this is the worst experience I have ever had. I have never been arrested or have a record. Shame on the management of this hotel who allow hookers, drug dealers and scummies to stay but kick out regular guests.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Poor is ONLY because Felicia was wonderful, and the manager did the right thing.
I received a full refund, and I have been in the hotel business for a long time to have to complain and be as upset as I was to go talk to the desk.
I only waited until I was checking out before 3am because if I had gone back to the desk after checking in with Brenda I would have spent a night in jail rather then this horrible night.

That little girl was so rude, I could tell how annoyed she was that I came in during her sitting on the rump on her phone. How many of us are shocked at this treatment? These kids don't want to work and they really suck at customer service skills.
When I told her about how rude she was I got "you're being rude" HMMM Yeah you really think, I am tired of BAD service when I work in the same business HATE people on my off time yet rock the shirt of my job because my customers pay my bills and if they're not happy I have to hear about it and I rather them leave happy!!! So yeah I was a little rude right back to the little girl.

Felicia handled my upsetness very well, I had to be up no later than 2:45am to make my flight out of SFO, she is a wonderful asset there, but she needs a better hotel. If you read this go look into the Hampton, they were one of my best hotels easy to sell the rooms because that place just rocks! Go find better!!! At 2:45am with an angry customer you did wonderfully! I thank the manager too and the only reason I won't list all the crap issues in the room. If I had to choose the hotel or airport next time I will skip this place and sleep at the airport

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Stayed here for two nights on a weekend in August, 2016. Front desk girls look like they were in a hotel management degree program at the local college. Lots of "deer in the headlights" moments on check-in but was not too bad. Very basic rooms with next to no amenities. Mattress was surprisingly comfortable, however. Again, very basic and I would only stay here to sleep at night. That said, the hotel's wifi policy is ludicrous: $3.00 per day per device. They did not explain why but I have my suspicions. After reading previous reviews of this hotel, I think management must have been trying to clean things up. You have to give them the ID of all persons staying in the room. I was only here early in the morning and late at night. All the previous reviews complaining about unsavory characters, etc. coming and going in the middle of the night, well, I saw none of that during my weekend stay. Very few people seemed to be staying here because the parking lot was virtually empty and things were very quiet. There is evening security with a guard standing by and you cannot drive in without the parking pass. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that they are trying to clean things up. Get a room on the second floor if you can, if only to ameliorate any concerns about upstairs noise.

Room Tip: second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Check in: Upon arriving to the property, there were 4 people in front of us. The two clerks were inexperienced and should not have been left alone to fend for themselves. There was not a manager/supervisor in site to come and assist the clerks. Took over 15 minutes to get checked in. The vehicle pass was not available (that all cars had to have but none did when we returned after 10pm) so we had to go back to the front desk and inquire about the pass. Inconveniences.

And why did you need a copy of my license? That made me feel uneasy. Seems like they have issues/problems with guests at the hotel.

In the room, not enough towels for two adults.

$140 for this room was not justified. I've paid the same in San Francisco and have received great service and amenities.

Do not plan to return to any Motel 6 in the future.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I was a trip for 7 adult with 2 double room with 2 double beds each room, no breakfast. it was rather far form carmel by the sea beach but ok. price was rather high for that room, it had a small pool. i did not tried it.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family