“delicious!!!!! but....we're seniors”

Cuisines: American
Description: Near Boronda Road
Description: Near Boronda Road
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

we LOVE the steak dinner that offers the grilled tomatoes wuth garlic, etc. The steak is SO tender. i woukd be happy to give this place a 5, with one exception. the music is strictly too loud. we dud ask for it to be turned down, but our waiter, super nice, said he would ask but did not expect a positive answer and he was correct. he gave us the senior discount...YAY! we dudnt even have to ask, but then we laughed and said, Well, we said the music was too loud, and we couldn't use that payment machine on the table!! :)

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to try Lunch on a Saturday, no wait, but soon after around 1 PM there was a wait. We were seated and received drinks right away, service was fast, but the service staff seemed like robots, missing the human interaction. The place and tables were clean. They kept our drinks refilled and were there when we were ready to order. I got the Big Mouth Bites, 4 mini burgers with beef, bacon, onions, American cheese, ranch dressing on a buttery bun. Loved the juiciness, the combined flavor of all these ingredients packed on a soft buttery bun. A lot of flavor for a mini burger.Came with fries and dill pickles, both great sides with the burger. My wife ordered the full rack of pork, Texas sized, ribs with house sauce. The ribs were properly coated with the house sauce, not too much just right. These ribs were very good, moist and flavorful. A good rib is good even without sauce. My wife and I shared our meals, I was hard pressed to say which one was better. My wife had choice of sides and chose the corn on the cob, it was a full size ear and well cooked. Something rare even at barbecue places. I was very pleased with the service and meal we received. The cost of the burger, ribs and ice teas were a little above the average. The only item I didn't like was the the charge for using the entertainment at the tablet, the tablet has games and menu items, but did not realize there is a $1.99 charge for playing the game. Not evident when you start playing. You can also pay your bill at the end thru the tablet, very convenient not having to wait for the server to charge your card. Overall I would recommend this Chilis and will return again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

we were going to shop at Home Depot, which is right near this Chili's, so decided to 'pop in' for a quick dinner. the hostess was nice and seated us right away. the server was a little slow getting to us for our order but all was fine. we ordered appetizers for our dinner and they were quite good. we ordered our favorite which is the Loaded Chicken Wings, no jalapenos! this time there was enough queso on the orders, unlike the last time we were there and had to ask for more.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2017

My friends and I were visiting and pulled in to the restaurant on a windy, rainy night. My friend ordered the ordered a grilled flatbread chicken salad, my friend ordered a dinner salad with chicken added and I ordered the grilled chicken dinner. My friend's dinner salad didn't come the way she ordered it when it was delivered to the table , but it was quickly returned to the kitchen to adjust it to her liking. My chicken dinner came with a grilled chicken breast as well as broccoli and rice. The chicken was cooked well, huge in size and tasty. The broccoli was cooked perfectly! My friend's flatbread pizza salad was also full of flavor and to her liking. The servers were attentive.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We came in for dinner at 9.00 because everything else was closed. We started with chips, salsa and guacamole. The chips are so thin they break every time you dip them, you need a spoon. The salsa was very mediocre. The guacamole was stringy and tasteless. Ewe. The Cajun chicken Alfredo pasta was really salty. The salad that came with my meal was small and plain. Just lettuce, dressing and a sprinkle of cheese. The skillet potatoes were awful. They were like instant but gummy with a few lumps thrown in for texture. Our steaks were good and cooked to order. Doubt we'll come back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Kim, we're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!