See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Arrived at 3:30 pm and my room wAsnt ready. No big deal since we just wanted to check in and got see the beach. If u want a place just to sleep and u wont be spending much time in the room this is the spot. It also right in the middle of downtown. The Steinbeck center is 1 block away. Great location

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank Asan24
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The staff is real nice.The prices are perfect and they will work with you. The place is clean and very safe. My self and my 2 kids stayed here for a week or so. Great location and good mexican food next door. I would return here again. The location is perfect you are close to alot of stuff.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I needed to go to salinas for work on short notice. Kevin offered me a great place to stay, and was super reasonable on short notice (i came in really late at night). If ur on a budget and need a place to stay, I definitely recommend travelers to get maximum bang for your buck.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank billdaburgereater
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Kevin is a very nice guy he was in the front when I walked through the door. He provided me with a nice comfy room and helped me find a tv to play xbox on. The bed was comfortable and there is a good Mexican resteraunt next door. It is also very close to entertainment.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

The room was small, but so was the price tag. The guy at reception was polite and helpful, pointing out places to eat and things to do. The Internet worked well. The hotel is located in the town centre which meant everything was within walking distance. There was free parking behind the hotel. Would stay here again. However, if you are looking to spend a lot of time hanging out in your room you might find it a bit cramped. We were happy as we just needed a nice place to sleep.

Date of stay: December 2012