My husband & I just spent the weekend here, and we had a lovely time. From the moment we checked in, we received amazing service from the staff-everything from food recommendations to arranging our free shuttle service to/from the local restaurants. We stayed in one of the main rooms, and it was spacious, clean and comfortable, and had an outdoor patio with a beautiful view of a neighboring vineyard. One of the highlights we really enjoyed was the afternoon wine reception-loved that they had a representative from a local vineyard there pouring free tastings, and the spread of appetizers was delicious. We will definitely be back-is truly a lovely place, a little off the beaten path but still very close to downtown St. Helena and many great local wineries. Very attentive service as well-had a wonderful time and can't wait to return later this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, CA