My husband found the Wine Country Inn online, and we loved our three days there. The hotel has lovely rooms, a generous breakfast and a beautiful pool, where I spam laps one morning. Local wineries pour wines every afternoon, and the owners put out appetizers to go along. We had lovely pre-dinner conversations with guests and really felt like the staff cared about our experience at the hotel. They even stock headphones in the room if you are bothered by the noise from the adjacent winery!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, Napa Valley, CA