USD 410
USD 386
USD 343
Official Site
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
USD 185
  • Bar/Lounge
Shady Oaks Country Inn(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 270
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 308
Hotels.com
Inn St Helena(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 308
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 223
Meadowood Napa Valley(St. Helena)
USD 761
USD 625
Relais & Châteaux
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 802/night.

Ink House(St. Helena)
USD 855
All reviewsreturned laternapa valleywood fireplacehall winesadult only poolpool was heatedrehearsal dinnerbreakfast buffeton site restaurantbeautiful groundsevery staff membernice staycharming hotelvineyard viewsbusiness meetingtucked awayconvenient location
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice spot off the main road. The staff was super friendly. Great bar in lobby with talented bartender! Good happy hour appetizers that included Washington oysters for $1 each!!

They do have a shuttle car that will take you to town and drop you at a restaurant or shopping spot.

Our room was very dark and was in need of some serious updating. For the price - I would expect more...but the bed was super cozy with comfortable sheets and pillows. Our only window had a view of the parking lot.

They offered a nice complementary buffet breakfast. After two days of the exact same stuff we decided to eat away form hotel..but for two mornings it was fine.

The parking filled up so we could never find a parking spot near our room...oh well, walking is good!!

Room Tip: ask for room with vine views
1  Thank Huggerlamb
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect setting perfect service. The most amazing setting yet, convenient to everything, literally walk to wine tasting and dinner. The grounds are well kept and the staff are not intrusive but extremely friendly

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

So I'll start with the good things about this place, the location is great - close to lots of vineyards and nearby St Helena. The setting of the hotel is charming, very green and leafy and surrounded by vines. The staff were very helpful. The association with Charlie Palmer has apparently come to an end and the food was ok but nothing to write home about.

Unfortunately the room really let the hotel down. I was paying what I thought was a fairly expensive rate for a Harvest Fireplace Terrace but my room was very dark and it is impossible to imagine anyone wanting to sit on the terrace. On the plus side it was clean and spacious but I had to turn on every single light to be able to see what I was doing. There was no safe in the room so nowhere to store cash and passports which was a little disconcerting. The room's outlook/terrace was onto an abandoned pool area with a swimming pool that had been drained of water. The overall feeling was one of neglect. My recommendation to anyone staying at this hotel in future would be to only get a room that has a vineyard view.

Like anything I think my view is coloured by the comparatively high cost for a motel quality experience - if they want to pitch as a luxury/boutique hotel they really need to fine tune the offering and provide a more premium experience. The raw materials are good but the hotel really needs money spent on it to bring it up to scratch.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank kiwinick81
Nathan D, General Manager at Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Kiwi,

Thank you for your balanced feedback. This is the feedback that we need to be able to deploy our team to make us a better organization. While we have seen the departure of the former management group, Woodside Hotel Group is here to support the same ownership group as the new management company and our shared vision is to take the property to greater heights with a focus only able to be delivered by our dedicated Bay Area hotel team who have been in the business for 45 years.

Please do come back and visit us again soon as we are hard at work right now crafting the future of this iconic St Helena landmark.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The location of the inn was great. It is very close to everything we needed, including, great restaurants, shops and of course vineyards and wineries. Our room facing the vineyards was spectacular. The staff were supper friendly and supportive. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We have been hearing about how wonderful the Harvest Inn and decided on our recent trip. I have to say it was nothing special. Our room was mediocre, the shower did not got very hot, and the breakfast buffet was lacking. For the price, I would have expected so much more. The location is great and the grounds are nicely maintained, but overall it was just average.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nathan D, General Manager at Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Holly,

Thank you so much for escaping to the Harvest Inn. We are sorry to have not exceeded your expectations after hearing about us prior. Please email me if I can be of assistance. My goal would be to welcome you back and ensure that this sentiment is turned around!

All the best,