All reviews scott's seafood sacramento river claw foot tub fire pit self parking separate shower rain shower balcony overlooking the river heavenly bed white tuna junior suite residential neighborhood hotel grounds parking situation upon check onsite restaurant a king size bed
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This location lives up to the Westin Brand. Beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were large, spacious, and clean. The views were amazing. This hotel is located along the river, and has an excellent walking/jogging path as well. They also hVe fire pits that you can sit around at night.

The hotel staff are thereto make you feel welcomed. They are truly genuine when they sy that hope you have an excellent sty nd they do everything’s in their Bilities that you enjoy the time spent.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stayed this past weekend at Westin Sacramento, was our second time staying here and a lovely experience. Check in group was fantastic and took great care of us, because I am Platinum with Starwood, I got upgraded to Riverview. As witnessed by other reviews, even if you have status, the river view isn't guaranteed unless you book it and I highly suggest you do, the other view is of the I-5 Freeway. We did not have any sound issues during our stay even though we had a room right next to the elevators!
The room was a king bed with balcony, very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is large with a tub and separate shower, with a water closet for the toilet - no door on the water closet. The shower enclosure leaked a bit onto the floor - it seems rather small as compared to the size of the bathroom itself. The amenities are the signature Westin White Tea and are heavenly!
Parking at the hotel can be a bit of a trek if you wish to self park. The parking gets very full when there is an event at the hotel and can be a bit of a walk. We always found parking when needed.
The setting is gorgeous along the river, the hotel has two fire pits with chairs on a large green belt area for relaxing. It was too cold to enjoy the pool Jacuzzi so cant comment on that other than they exist! There is also a Spa at the hotel which we did not use.
There is only one restaurant on property Scott's. We didn't eat breakfast or lunch there as we were out and about - but we did eat dinner there on Saturday night. The service was excellent the ambiance was fine and the food was OK. Not fantastic but OK.
Overall for service and the room at the property I would rate it 5 star, but I only gave the property 4 stars because there is only the one restaurant with no other food choices in the immediate area. (I did notice a quick service bar area in the lobby that was not open during our stay, but had they offered coffee, danish etc we would have been happy to purchase breakfast there). Simply a matter of convenience.

Room tip: Be sure to get Riverview.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kizchris
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work, so how I am welcomed and greeted makes a big difference for my stay. I was welcomed and taken care of so warmly and with such positive energy by Maria at the front desk. She rocks!
The rooms are nicely appointed and the restaurant on site pretty darn tasty.
Cheers!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Mom and I were traveling with the dogs, so it was nice to stay in a nice hotel with the pups. There was a heavenly bed and food/water bowls out for the hounds, which was nice. There is a nice trail along the river to take your dogs for a walk.

The hotel was quiet and we had a nice view of the river. The bathroom was roomy and it was easy for my mom, who is in a wheelchair, to get around.

Room service was good--food was tasty and they accommodated my request to not knock on the door (to prevent barking.)

The gym was ok--would have been great during nice weather, but a little drafty since it was raining. Has an assortment of equipment, cardio machines, weights, TRX straps, Bosu balls (that's what I remember.)

I also liked the location, since it's a bit out of the way and not in the city proper.

I would stay there again.

Room tip: Get a room facing the river.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Loved the room; it was clean and nicely decorated The staff was nice and helpful. Parking was difficult because there was limited spaces and it was tight (for our SUV). The location was convenient. The loud freeway was not noticeable in the room.

Date of stay: February 2018