USD 170
USD 215
USD 207
USD 103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

USD 182
Homewood
USD 92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 242
USD 217
  • Restaurant
USD 200
USD 171
USD 175
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

Delta King(Sacramento)
USD 143
USD 138
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungethe arden fair malldiamond memberbusiness triplobby barfront desk staffsacramento areawould stay here againshuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness centerbed was very comfortablefreewayconferencedowntownkeybellman
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We traveled here for a family gathering. Booked a room ahead of time and we were greeted fast and friendly by the front desk staff. The room was nice clean and everything you would expect from a Hilton. Breakfast was decent great selection of all the usual suspects and satisfying for the days adventure. Would we stay here again. YES in a heartbeat!

If you've found this review helpful please let me know!

Stayed: March 2018
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sacramento Arden West for your recent visit to the area. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us through Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly service. Clean, modern rooms. Good in room dining options. Locations was central to where I needed to be. Location is suburban, green, calm - beautiful area. I would stay here again. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review us through Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Staff was did a great job and very helpful. Rooms were average size. Fitness center is small but better than none. Great place for business meetings and conference. Close to Mall and anything you need.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We hope you will join us again very soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I am a bit frustrated with my experience at this Hoye. Left a charger on a previous stay, followed procedures and my call wasn’t returned. Followed up today and there is no charger or record of my call! Basically told “better luck next time”. Yes, I could have followed up a 3rd 4th or 5th time previously over the phone before addressing this in person today, however when my 1st and 2nd calls were NOT returned, my hope was diminished. It’s hard to believe a hotel of this size had no management that could speak with me directly in person today to address my concern. I’m over the charger, it was $30 and has since been replaced but then finding out today that there was not even a record of my message, I was frustrated and thought that perhaps no one even looked for it.

I’m apprehensive to even call or leave a message for management as I feel my communications thus far have fallen on deaf ears!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Jeffrey P,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we did not met or exceed your expectations. Typically our policy is to return calls within 24-48 hours and we hold all items left behind for up to 90 days or longer if arrangements are made. I will be sharing your concerns with our Executive Committee to help improve our service. I can assure you that we take every call seriously and certainly make every effort to locate anything left behind in our guest rooms. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This is a review solely about reservations. I've stayed here more than 4 times in the past 5 years. My stays are usually supported as work for the State of CA. So, we need a corporate rate. Unfortunately, changing it can be very difficult. Spent 25 minutes off and on with a customer service rep. Got disconnected. Spoke to another one for a few minutes. I found out Hilton outsources calls to a call center. Thank goodness she redirected me to the front desk. The front desk took care of me very quickly. But front desk has areas for improvement. First, FD said I could fix online. Little did FD know that online caused lots of problems in December, when first booking the trip and took weeks to happen. And I tried a few times to modify booking today online, but it didn't work. When I informed FD, then FD had new tune that its always changing and maybe a room opened up. In addition. when I shared with FD about these issues, FD did this typical response from some Sacramento staffers: not in so many worlds "not my problem", "I helped resolve your issue, so who cares if online is broken", and "I'm too busy (or it is above my pay rate) to worry about issues with our systems."

Interestingly, the customer service rep from the call center who spent 20 plus minutes assisting until we got disconnected was quite pleasant. Sigh.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Myron Q,
Thank you for taking the time to share your reservation experience with us through Trip Advisor. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We have reviewed your groups booking code and created a test reservation via Hilton.com and everything is in working order. I can only assume it may have been a temporary glitch. Although group rates do have some restrictions, if you need any further asssistanc eplease do not hesitate to let us know. I hope you have a lovely weekend.