All reviews front desk light dinner suite hotel comfortable rooms sacramento area night's sleep king bed fitness center sacramento airport close to the airport parking lot natomas kitchenette shuttle california
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I give it an excellent because of the staff and location! From the time you enter until check out the staff are constantly asking how things are and how they can help! I stay in A LOT of hotels and I must say see folks are the best I've seen. Very accommodating! This is the only hotel I remember ever being asked how they can improve when I am checking out! Positive can-do attitude! My cudo's to the management.. I was upgraded to a suit on the 4th floor. Awesome room - the only thing I would recommend is shampoo or replace the carpet in there - it's a little soiled. And the furniture all matched except that horrible round folding table. Looks like you picked it up at a local Home Depot! The packaging was still stuck to it :) everything else was fantastic! I would recommend this for any business or stay over in the area. Close shopping and food Ina area that seemed fairly safe! Mall is close. Bathroom was clean - shower was average. Bed was very comfortable! A/C was dual and fairly quiet .. Parking was adequate. Only thing I would have done is ordered touch up service for the weekend. If you arrive Saturday and want that thru Monday - order on Friday.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Customer service is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.!
Best regards,
Cindy Dulaney
Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas

Reviewed 28 October 2015

The rooms are kept in great shape, the front desk is very accommodating, and the wifi works, it actually works! Life's good when the wifi is working. My flight came in early and I figured I wouldn't be allowed to check in until the afternoon. The lady at the front desk let me check in way early so I didn't have to pretend I knew my way around the area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Tharaldson H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Nick, We thank you for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor readers. Our hope is to be your first choice in lodging, during your future trips to the area.
Have a great day,
Cindy Dulaney
Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Myself and four coworkers booked this hotel due to the complimentary breakfast and kitchen in the rooms. We arrived at the hotel and all of my coworkers' reservations had been relocated to another property. We were told that the other location was a half a mile away (it was 3.5 miles and on the other side of the freeway). I had to also change my reservation because we were all in the same car. No one was notified of the relocation prior to our arrival. Per the front desk, it was done four days before.

The place we relocated to did not have complimentary breakfast or refrigerators in the rooms. No explanation could be given as to why the four reservations were relocated. We booked our reservations about five weeks prior and were checking in early (about 2:30 p.m.) so that excuse couldn't be given. I will NEVER book this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Jeric S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Hi DeeMacRN,

We deeply apologize for the incovenience you experienced when you arrived at our hotel. We hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us as we want to ensure you receive a better experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

The staff is friendly and customer focused. They serve a hot breakfast every day and have a social hour Tues, Wed, and Thur when they serve beverages and drinks with cooked food. Free guest laundry, comfortable rooms with kitchenettes. We love this place. Conveniently located near a lot of big box shopping and local eateries. Close to Interstate 80. Highly recommend. Only issue, parking, but minor issue.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Hi Harvey W,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I think this is supposed to be a business hotel, but the one-bedroom suite is an affordable option for families with kids. I hate sharing a hotel room with my kids because they won't go to bed because they can see us, and once they do, we're stuck in the dark as of 9 pm.

With the 1BR suite, we had our own bedroom with doors we could close, and the kids slept in the living room -- my son on the pullout sofa and my daughter in a pack n play. We had a kitchen for storing milk and fruit, a counter and chairs for snacking, and plenty of floor space to play cars. The free breakfast downstairs includes make your own waffles, hot items, breads, cereal, fruit, coffee/tea/juice, milk, yogurt -- what more could you want? My husband and son used the pool, and there's a gym and laundry should you want those.

The hotel is also super convenient -- next to a gazillion restaurants and chain stores (and a movie theater), and it only took us 10 minutes or so to drive to downtown Sacramento. We have a wedding in Sacramento in a few weeks and we booked the hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Jeric S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Hi easilver,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us your review. Our staff loves to hear compliments from happy guests and we're glad we took good care of you and your family during your visit in Sacramento. We hope to welcome you to our hotel again soon!