All reviews close to the airport rental car bed and pillows hotel restaurant california freeway
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I was sent to stay here by the school UTI. We stayed for two days and really enjoyed it. The room was appointed with small touches, like the baskets that made the stay. There is a small area where you can buy Hot Pockets, snacks, and beverages and charge them to your room. Perfect. Close enough to the free way you can get anywhere in minutes, but not so close to civilization (there is undeveloped property on one side) that safety is not an issue. The pool area was clean and the room was spotless. I look for Four Point property when I travel now.

Room tip: Cannot go wrong with this hotel
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Katherine G
Lamia S, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us - we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us thanks to our great guest rooms, convenient location, and clean pool area.

Thank you again for the glowing review - we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

This place was wonderful. The staff is amazing from the guy who picked me up at the airport to the gentlemen who checked me in. I got stuck overnight and booked them because they still had a shuttle running. They sent a shuttle as soon as I called. The guy loaded my stuff up and we were off. Also I mentioned to the girl I had a 3 year old with me and she said they would call me when the shuttle arrived, so I didn't have to stay outside in the cold with him. Not many places do that. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brooke H
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Went with my family on holiday and honestly the staff were lovely to me and my young family. They couldn't do enough!! Really nice hotel and a good price. The manager, think her name was Jiggy was so so helpful. Definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steven1081
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I was tired after a long day of traveling, Got to the hotel they gave me a room right away. Staff was extremely helpful. Bar was closed but the opened it upon my request. Who does that these days. Beds were amazing and the room was super clean. This should be a 5 STAR hotel. On top they had a free shuttle to the airport
Thank you to the Four Points Management and Team for running a great place.

Room tip: Best Hotel near the airport
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aussie4Life
Lamia S, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

We're happy you enjoyed your time with us thanks to our helpful staff, amazing beds, and clean guest room. Thank you for the wonderful review - best wishes!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I have stayed here a number of times. It is reasonably priced and convenient to the airport. I like the free airport shuttle and the fact it runs 24/7.

The hotel was clean as usual and the staff was friendly. I arrived late and left early so I can't comment on the food or drinks.

Trip type: Travelled on business