All reviewscal exporoom was cleansacramento areainternet connectionfree breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againeasy accesslate checka great stayclose to downtownfront desk staffparking lotfreewayinnsaccommodationsmicrowave
Reviewed 7 November 2016

This hotel is right off freeway so location is ok. Lobby has been updated but rooms are worn out especially bathrooms and walls are thin. Overpriced for value. I would suggest looking elsewhere. This is an old Hampton inn

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Thank Theresa M. C
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I noticed a Holiday Inn Express next door. Attending a Collections Law meeting here, noticed the layout is just like the Holiday Inn Express. Continental Breakfast area, etc. The location is right off the Auburn Blvd. exit. Exit..right..right. Hotel sits on the left.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I want a friendly face, responsive staff, and consistent experiences when I use hotels. I got all of that plus a great value ($110/night). The complimentary breakfast offers a great deal of food: eggs, breakfast meat, pastries, fruit, cereal and a variety of breads. I also liked that they provided fresh fruit and yogurt. Additionally, my room accommodations were great, with a firm bed, soft pillows, in-room tea/coffee, and spacious bathroom. Parking and Wi-Fi are free. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Over priced according to the price posted on the door. Would have been nice to not have to pay an extra $40 a night for our stay.would like to hear back from someone from Hampton Inn regarding this. But otherwise all was great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We flew into Oakland for 10 days exploring Yosemite NP, and then the central coast. We expected it to take about 90 minutes to get to our Sac hotel, but since we hit the freeway at the exact moment a Raiders game was letting out; it took 3 hours.

This hotel is at a great location to stock up on necessities before heading out into the Sierras. Walgreen's for Redbox DVD's, Walmart for a cooler and some groceries, Total Wine for libations, Trader Joes for more groceries and easy-to-prep meals. There is a huge shopping and dining area down Auburn Ave, at the Arden center.

The hotel mini-mart was also well-stocked.

The hotel is modern and clean, and every staff member we met was friendly and caring. Our room with 2 doubles included a long counter with frig, microwave; we had packed ziploc bags, plastic utensils, and plates so we could heat up leftovers in the room and save money on meals. Staff helped us with plenty of food delivery menus and flyers; we chose Domino's the first night.

The bathroom was large and immaculate.

Morning breakfast was excellent - eggs, meats, pastries, toaster, coffee, juices, teas, milk, cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles..what could I possible be forgetting? Everything was hot and tasty, and the attendant worked hard to keep the areas clean and freshly stocked. (bring a few $1's for the tip jar!) There was also a "happy hour" reception on Monday night, with hot and cold nibbles, and wine. Much appreciated!

The hotel was quiet, despite being next to the freeway. Beds were most comfortable, and the linens fresh and pillow-y for sinking into and sleeping well.

I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple