USD 138
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 158
  • Free Breakfast
USD 92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

Delta King(Sacramento)
USD 166
USD 161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

Hostelling International Sacramento(Sacramento)(Great Value!)
USD 82
USD 74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

USD 344
USD 333
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
All reviewspunch bowlrevival barfront office teamopen showerwater splashesfabulous steakdaily happy hourdress to impressyoga matwine hourcentrally located in downtownihg memberan amazing hotelroom service for breakfastkings gamenew arenain room dining
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staying here all week and I have been having a fine experience. The staff were professional, courteous and personable, the lobby and "wine hour" is a nice touch, too. My room has been very quiet, spacious, and very new/contemporary design. I had an excellent rate from an online booking service to make the journey more rewarding. Free Wifi with my IHG membership.

Room Tip: 9th floor was quiet and private
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil C
Brent L, General Manager at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Great to here Phil! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you during your stay! Happy to see you have enjoyed the wine hour and the great review of the team! We are excited to be part of the IHG family! Reach out to me at brent.larkin@sawyerhotel.com if I can do anything you need! Brent Larkin, General Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here on Saturday for one night for the Kings/Warriors Game.
PROS
- Location, location, location!
-Quiet room, comfortable bed
CONS
- We got there at check in time and they told us our room wasn't ready and they didn't want to "downgrade us" so they would let us know when it was. We had dinner reservations at 5:30 and were not able to check into our room until 5pm. We waited at the pool, which was fine, but it was a bit odd for them to not have a room ready for us for over an hour.
- There was leftover food room service food left outside of our room when we got there making us feel like our room wasn't actually ready....
- Right after we checked in and were changing to get ready for dinner, someone used a key and walked right into our room while i was standing there naked. Barely apologized... just said: "Sorry, didnt know someone had already checked in."
-you have to pay for wifi.

Considering we paid over $300 a night for this hotel, I would not recommend it.

Room Tip: the higher up, the better. will be more quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle z

Michele, Ouch! So sorry that we did not put our best foot forward! We do a lot of great things and the team here is second to none in town....but as we hit our stride, we understand that we are not quite yet perfect! Unfortunately, you got to see that. I will make sure to share the feedback with the team so we can ensure we do not repeat this.

Reach out to me at brent.larkin@sawyerhotel.com and we will make this right!

Humbly, Brent Larkin, General Manager.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel was nice. Room was spacious. Fan in the AC unit did not work in the hotel room. The toiletries and towels were nice. Was very quiet in the room, even with a lot of traffic. They did mess up our reservations and quite a few other peoples, so double check your reservations and the charges. Punch Bowl Social was incredibly fun- food was good too!

Room Tip: You can look at stadium from the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Brent L, General Manager at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you Marissa, great feedback and apologize for the AC unit.....I hope we were able to get that fixed immediately. I would love to know what reservations issues took place as certainly we want to make sure we better ourselves. Feel free to reach out with any information to me at brent.larkin@sawyerhotel.com so I can learn what happened! Hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Sacramento!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Marlen and Jessica were very helpful and made my stay amazing. Several times I had questions and always found Marlen had the perfect answers! This hotel truly does believe in customer service and it shows!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Brent L, General Manager at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

David, thank you for the kinds words regarding the team! We are so lucky to have staff that truly cares about creating personal connections through their incredible customer service! I will be sure to pass along the great words and glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sawyer!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great nice new hotel. Easy to get to, not too far from the captiol, about a 10 block walk. The place was not to expensive, and very nice and new. Restaurant ont he 2nd floor is really cute and fun. Recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brent L, General Manager at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Great to see Kristi! Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to see you had a nice time and that you enjoyed the location and Punchbowl Social, our third party restaurant. Hope to see you again soon and hope you get a chance to check out Revival on the third floor!