See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Sacramento to this wonderful surprise that is Vizcaya Sacramento. This City felt like my soul had arrived home and this property enveloped me as if I was a long lost son. Tried to stay longer but of course because it is soo wonderful they were full. However I am cutting my San Francisco week short and heading back to Vizcaya for two more nights. Cannot speak highly enough.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We arranged to have our daughters wedding venue at Vizcaya! The Inn was beautiful, the service was fabulous! We rented the entire place except one penthouse room.
The wedding venue was over the top stunning. Our wedding coordinator Lexi Winblad was perfect! We absolutely adore her!
Vizcaya thank you for our wonderful wedding coordinator Lexi Winblad she operates like a well oiled professional! We give you all a 10.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I had a room in the carriage house, not the main house. I thought my room was spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was a light continental, but there were home-made scones. About 1.5 miles to downtown, so about a 30 min walk. Or take the 62 bus, then it only takes 15 min.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Looks like this place could use some fresh reviews! Half of the reviews on here are old and the others are for some place in Tampa?! haha..

Anyway, We stayed here In March of 2017 for a friends wedding. As a wedding Venue I think it was very nice. The wedding was beautiful. They had a cocktail hour outside after the wedding and it was such a nice ambiance.. They have beautiful grounds and twinkle lights all around. The reception was held in the meeting area which was also very elegant and a good size!

Our room was nice also, from pictures it looks as though each room is a little different. Our room was nice, no complaints really.. The shower was a little odd.. But this is an older hotel and everything that came with it was a part of its character. Overall I would say we had a very good stay!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Funky bed and breakfast/hotel. Hotel could use some TCL. Staff is very friendly and professional. Would only stay here on a short trip. Missing some basic necessities like a coffee maker in room and a shower that drains well.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business