Lowest prices for your stay
USD 136
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 136
FindHotel
USD 126
ExtendedStayUSD 136
Hotels.comUSD 137
Expedia.comUSD 137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2020 via mobile

Takeiah and her friendly staff have help transcend my stay here. Any issues that have arose, her staff and her have made it their mission to make sure everyone's stay is great. I say this because I witnessed her juggling 5 different people at one time. With sincerity and honesty. Which is rare. Grateful to the whole staff.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2020

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know the service you received from Takeiah went a long way in making your stay a memorable one. Please be assured that we will share your compliments with her and the rest of our team. We hope to be your hotel of choice if another visit to our area is in your plans.

Reviewed 20 March 2020

I want to say that front desk lady named DEBBIE is a perfect example of EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even after the ongoing epidemic of COVID19, she took the time to educate me and my family about their app that can help me save 40% off for my long term stay and even gave me step by step instructions on how to get the discount. It may not seem a lot but for myself, my employment was affected by the epidemic, I have to stretch whatever money we do have and with the information she gave me it will definitely help my situation alot. THANKS DEBBIE.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We also appreciate your kind compliments about our staff member Debbie, and we will be sure to share your comments with her as she will be so pleased. Thank you also for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Kim provided excellent customer service. She was very friendly and a great help with our stay. Thank you Kim!! I will definitely be coming back to stay again and i will recommend all my friends and family staying in Sacramento to pick the Extended Stay in South Natomas as their first choice hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thank you for your gracious comments about Kim for providing you with excellent service during your stay with us. We are very proud of her passion for providing great hospitality and service to our guests. We'll be proud to recognize her hard work and true passion at our next staff meeting in front of her peers and congratulate her for doing such a great job serving our guests. Thank you once more for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

All staff members Alyssa,Kim, Trey, Ashley and Shae Housekeeping and Maintenance are helpful and Friendly. Outstanding service. I recommend this location. Clean exterior and always willing to assist their customers. Best among all locations in Sacramento.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of your visit to Extended Stay America. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need, so it is nice to know our team accomplished this during your visit. We especially appreciate your lovely comments recognizing the service provided by the associates you mentioned, and we will be sure to share your compliments with them. Thank you also for recommending us to future guests, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2019

The neighborhood seemed questionable at first but its actually pretty quiet. Maids are friemdly the manager tony helped us figure out how to get our fridge on the best setting. Was running late for chexk out and they gave me an extra 30 mins so i could leave comfortably. Pretty good breakfast and coffee asst manager is always pleasant to converse with in the morning and kim is so sweet and helpful ill always stay here when visiting sacramento
_Amber

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Thank you for the positive review and for taking time to recognize our hotel. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay and the excellent service provided by our staff. We will share your compliments with the team especially with Kim. Thank you for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to Extended Stay America.