Lowest prices for your stay
USD 136
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 136
FindHotel
USD 126
Hotels.comUSD 137
ExtendedStayUSD 136
Expedia.comUSD 137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I stayed at this motel for about 10 weeks for business. My experience was overall decent, not a lot of complaints or compliments. My room was big for 1 person and had a small flat screen TV, kitchentte (stovetop, full fridge, microwave), and a decent size sitting area. The bed was ok and pillows were fluffy. Bathroom was ok but shower pressure could be a bit higher. Wi-fi is provided free of charge but is painfully slow. Parking is ample and there's supposed to be a security guard patrolling but I haven't seen one the whole time I was there. Laundromat is provided on premise. $2 to wash and $2 to dry. Change provided at front desk.

A few gripes I need to make is they missed my housekeeping 3 times during my stay. Housekeeping is provided once a week for long-term stays. On 3 separate occasions, I did not get my room cleaned on the day scheduled and had to call the front desk to re-schedule. One time, I had to reschedule twice because they "overlooked it" twice. Also, the blanket is way too thin. There is no comforter like you see at every other hotel. It is a thin fleece blanket and a thicker duvet cover. I ended up buying my own blanket from Target.

Pros:
decent sized rooms
ample parking
customer service was friendly

Cons:
missed housekeeping three times
sometimes shady guests/neighbors
thin walls
slow internet
thin blankets/covers

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Chose this location as it was close to I-5; (long trip this was about half way mark)
Chose this Hotel mostly for location but also the price included Free Internet, Free Parking & Continental breakfast.
Pros - Location & size & comfort of the room.
Cons - Poor management made problems that could very easily been avoided.
Check-in. Arrived about 1.30hrs before the 3pm check in. There was a horrendous storm & we were soaked to the skin. When we asked if we could check in early the (what I assumed to be) Manageress did not even look at us; spoke directly to the receptionist & said "tell them 3pm".
Room. Large with small sofa & small kitchen. Was clean but not equipped (plates, forks, trash can etc). We were told, come back to Reception in an hour & we could pick them up. Then we were given a plastic box filled with the kitchen ware but we had to carry it up to the 2nd floor. We asked for a coffeemaker but that was not ready at the time so later the receptionist brought it by but it had no inside filter so was unusable. Did not complain, was fed up by then.
Bed. Very comfortable. Bathroom. Shower water pressure variable & took a long time to get hot.
Breakfast. Did not expect much but it was poor. 1 choice of muffin (no label so not able to read contents. I choice of granola bar - Peanut Butter. Coffee was fine.
Would I choose here again? Probably not

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank violinmaker1964
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

The front desk tonight was very accommodating for us tonight! The room is clean and just what we needed from our travels all day today. Plus, we could make dinner if we had food with the kitchen in here. Very nice. Feeling grateful.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2016

The worst hotel/motel experience I have had. Yes, you get what you pay for, but this was ridiculous. At this Extended Stay, the rooms are not stocked with anything and you must select your items at the front desk. Ok, I can deal with that. But, really.............no coffee pot in room, no toiletries in the room, no soap, no nothing. Seriously, nothing. I had a bed and towels. Everything else was what is too big to move, like the furniture.

No refrigerator. No ice machines/buckets. I got ice from the office. Nice lady, by the way. No PHONE! Yes, no PHONE in the room!!! (That has to be a safety issue) No cold water in the bathroom sink. I had to use the kitchenette sink for cold water.

I wish I had read these reviews before I booked. I would NOT stay here again.

1  Thank 737MaryH737
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I never walk around the room without shoes on. I always bring alcohol prep pads to clean the disgustingly dirty remote control, I overlook the dirt, hair, and previous tenets leftovers on the floor, and I don't touch anything else in the room. I use it to sleep in and that's about it.
Service has been great for me. The place is well lit and the grab and go breakfast is fine as well.
I've stayed at this location several times over the last few months, but I can't overlook the lack of cleanliness in the rooms any longer. I won't be staying at this location again.

1  Thank papahoach