USD 164
HolidayInn.com
USD 261
USD 207
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 232/night.

USD 236
USD 217
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 241/night.

USD 93
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 216
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchensacramento airportfast foodbedroom suitehome away from homewithin walking distancewould stay here againgreat place to stayrental carsacramento areafitness centerfree shuttlebusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are largenext morning
Reviewed 14 November 2017

be more ADA friendly please, more ramps at entrances would help. have showers head replaced with handheld, this is overall better for ADA people and children. your sofa sleeper is not usable, very very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I travel for business probably half the month. I've stayed here before with success. This time was very different.

I meet colleagues from all over the country and work rigorously for sometimes 20 hours+ a day in suite hotel rooms. It's what we do. A month ago, I (and my team members) booked rooms in advance, planning on a trip to work on a project.

When i arrived, and as my colleagues were arriving, i was informed that my reservation (a 1 king 1 bedroom suite non smoking) was now a smoking room. They tried to blame the app for switching it, but they gave themselves away by saying "did you know you have a smoking room" before i even said anything or saw the room. They tried to say that even if i booked a non-smoking room, that sometimes in the confirmation, they will change it to smoking automatically. (I'm allergic by the way).

Change it to smoking automatically? After making the reservation a month in advance? As in, a month in advance i would be automatically assigned a smoking room (significantly few of these) as opposed to the many non smoking available rooms? That makes zero logical sense.

Long and short of it; they bumped me. When asked if they bumped me, they said "oh no sir, we never do that."

Anyone who is a hilton rewards member knows that the DO IN FACT BUMP PEOPLE. I've witnessed it many times many times.

By the way, i'm a Gold Status Member. I booked the room a month out. And the day i arrived to meet with my colleagues and work like hell, I find they bumped me to a smoking room.

I am furious. I'm in a hilton property once a week for at least 3 days. I'm not sure how you can trust the bookings at this location, since booked a month in advance and i got indiscriminately bumped and they blamed it on the app changing it. Zero accountability or responsibility. Screwed up our entire work session.

Room Tip: be careful - they will bump you then deny it.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stayed here one night, but I wished I could have stayed more! Great quality of amenities and options. Seems like a place I would like to stay with my family or friends in order to enjoy everything that is included, for example the kitchen, or pool. Very close to the airport but also to the city.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great hotel in Sacramento. Extremely clean. Nice staff. Full kitchen although I did not use. Very quiet and also cozy. Full free laundry although I did not use. Comfortable bed. Spacious. Good desk for work.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Property is well maintained and has a pool and hot tub. Around $200 per night. They have a free breakfast and a free dinner Mondays through Thursdays. Airport shuttle. Internet works good. In a nice quiet area with restaurants and a grocery store within walking distance. All was good!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business