“You know you’re in Napa when...”
Review of Rutherford Grill

Rutherford Grill
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Rutherford
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It takes longer to select your wine than the entree. The wine list is EXTENSIVE but well worth the research. The decor is subdued and relaxed. Service is prompt and professional. We enjoyed our food immensely and the side salad was amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,703)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place is so good we went there twice in the space of 8 days. The slow cooked pork ribs are delicious. I had them served with broccolini instead of fries - I found the fries a little overdone on my first visit) and deliciously light coleslaw. The serving looks huge, but remember there's a lot of bone! Ribs cost around $29 +7.5% tax.

One of my friends had the roast chicken which she found equally delicious. Another had 2 starters instead of a main course: focaccia and olives, and smoked salmon - both apparently delicious.

Friendly, efficient staff. Booth-style, elegant. Linen napkins. Great atmosphere - busy even mid-week at 2.30pm. We hadn't booked, but were seated within a few minutes. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Rutherford’s last year... enjoyed it and returned this year after a day in Napa with our daughter and grandson. When we entered they informed us they did not have high chairs or booster seats. What? Are you kidding me? The hostesses seemed pretty happy to turn us away as well. We have eaten at 5 star restaurants that accommodate small children... Rutherford’s has extremely poor standards to be that biased toward families. We were extremely disappointed and will never return with or without children.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It is not our first time here. We visited with family and had a highly enjoyable dinner. Two thumbs up for the cornbread and the ribs. Will go back and have the same thing! The menu is varied though! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had lunch here a couple of weeks ago. Let me begin by saying that the food we had, especially the French Dip, was excellent, as was the service. The place is always a bit crowded and kind of noisy when we were there, and, in my opinion the venue is a bit like an Appleby's. So...great food and service, but crowded and a bit lacking in ambience. Still, I would recommend it.