“Great local eatery”

Pacific Street Cafe
Ranked #12 of 488 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have visited this restaurant several times in old Roseville. The service is outstanding. They really work hard to make sure you have what you want and need. The food is good too. I love biscuits and gravy and my husband usually orders the eggs benedict. They are both ample portions and delicious. The atmosphere reminds me of the good old days of good service, good food, and quaint atmosphere. Being next to the tracks they have a train that runs along the upper wall/ceiling and if you get a window seat you can watch some trains go by. Parking is a little sparse but we don't mind walking a short way to get there. We have never had to wait more than 5 minutes or so to get a table. It is old timey with the furnishings and decor but that is okay. I don't need or want flashing lights and chrome and if you just want a good breakfast, brunch or lunch you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I have been coming here for years whenever I would visit Rocklin and I'm never disappointed. Breakfast and lunch items are good. It's off the beaten path, so I've never experienced a wait. The waitstaff is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you are a breakfast foodie you will enjoy this cute little cafe , all of your favorites plus you might see a train pass by during your visit

Reviewed 12 January 2017

There breakfast is my favorite place to go . Make sure you have the breakfast sausage they are the best. The wait staff is always good,I have not had lunch there so I can't judge it . Also love watching the train go around the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The Pacific Street Cafe is our favorite for breakfast. The decore is fun with a model train that runs along a shelf just below the ceiling. Portions are large and everything is very good. Their cinnamon roll French toast is just the yummiest. Mark's Mess is also amazing. Named after the chef and a perfect combination of eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, potatoes, bell peppers and onions scrambled together.