“Best Budget Motel in Rohnert Park, Ca”

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Rohnert Park, California
“Best Budget Motel in Rohnert Park, Ca”
Reviewed 21 December 2010

There are four budget priced motels in Rohnert Park. During the past three years I stayed at the other three over 200 times because they were closer to my needs. In November, 2010 I started staying at the Good Nite Inn which is about one mile north of the other three. What an outstanding place! The staff from manager Adrian, front desk including Kellye, Michelle, Linda and Delores will do everything to make your stay pleasant. Don't like your room they will move you. The grounds, pool, hot tub, my room are spotless. I am staying here 15-20 days per month. Guest , Tex

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, 29 December 2010
I would like to thank minitexatsf for the great comments regarding their recent stay. Reviews like this really make all the hard work worthwhile. I hope to see minitexatsf back again soon.

Adrian Vasquez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
california
Reviewed 20 November 2010

I stayed at this motel for two nights on November 12th and 13th and was given a nice quiet room facing the courtyard, so freeway noise was not a problem. There was a large group of teenage girls staying there for a soccer tournament on Saturday night that made a lot of noise yelling and banging on doors when they first checked in, but it got quiet within an hour and really was not a problem. The staff here is very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and fresh. I would not hesitate to recommend a room here to my friends, and look forward to another stay! Thank you to Kellie and Linda from the front desk for making my stay pleasant!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
Windsor, California
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I made a reservation with jessica over the phone and she was very helpful. I am planning on moving to the area and i was not sure if this hotel was a safe place to stay when i read the reviews online, but jessica assured me this hotel was quiet and safe. when i checked in sunday morning the young clerk was very accommodating. She helped me check in before check in time and she even offered me a refrigerator for my room at no cost! I got a room on the third floor in a quiet area the room was decent, however the carpet was a little dirty...but what can i say for the price i paid. On the bad side, later during the week, my bathroom fan was very annoying and loud. i reported it to the receptionist and the handyman was notified. I never did get that fan fixed which was a disappointment, but i was quickly transferred to a different room. Other than that, my stay was great and customer service beyond exceptional.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, 13 November 2010
I would like to thank mailasmitten for thier review. I am always happy to see postive review. It lets us know that we are going in the right direction with all the changes that we are making here at the Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park. If any of our reviewers have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Good Nite Inn
Rohnert Park
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Err not great. Dirty, dark, smelly yuck. We got an 'upgrade' so hate to see what the others look like.

Really pay the extra and go somewhere else or get a tent and go camping.

On the plus side the lady behind the desk was nice but the rest of the hotel wasn't.

• Stayed October 2010
2 Thank BeccaAngel79
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, 19 October 2010
I would like to thank BeccaAngel79 for their review. Without our guests honest reviews we would not be able to offer the level of service and accomodations that we strive for each and every day. I have been the GM here in Rohnert Park for they past month and we have some major improvements in the works that will bring our rooms and property back up to par. We are getting new beds, carpet, lighting and just revamping the overall appearance of the property. If any future or past guests have any questions please feel free to contact me direct at the hotel. Once again thank you BeccaAngel79 for your review and I hope in the future if your in the area you will give us another chance.

Travellers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

Suisun City, California
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We got this hotel because we were going to a wedding. It's a great hotel on a budget or short stays.

The rooms are clean with nice bedding and comfortable beds. The pillows are a little flat. When I asked for more, the desk clerk didn't hesitate and also told me they were in the process of changing them all out for better ones.

The locating is great too. Right across the street from Wal-Mart. Two fast food places in the parking lot and a couple nice restaurants within walking distance.

The only negative I have is that they only gave us one roll of toilet paper. I had to go to the desk to get more and even then it was only one roll. I also tried calling the desk using the in-room phone several times with no luck. Had to use my cell phone finally.

Also, the wi-fi wasn't free. $4.95 a day was kinda steep.

Otherwise, I recommend it.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank timgoat99
I would like to thank timgoat99 for their review. It’s always a positive experience for not only me but my staff to read the good reviews about our hotel. Not only are we replacing our pillows but we are also in the process of replacing the beds, carpets and lighting fixtures. Once again thank you timgoat99 for the review and we look forward to seeing you back again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rohnert Park
10.5 km away
North Bay Inn
North Bay Inn
#12 of 25 in Santa Rosa

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!