“Great coffee place!”

Molinos Coffee
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Riverside
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The wood-prominent of the interior of Molinos made for a very inviting atmosphere. The selection of beverages here was excellent...and, they had one of my favorite coffee beverages available, a Cubano! This was a great place to sit back and have a coffee!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Nothing extravagant, but solid and friendly service. Very good pastries, quiet location, convenient and tidy. Got in and out in 15 min including time to eat muffin and drink coffee.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I went in to Molinos on a Friday morning at about 9 am, figuring I would have beaten the work rush. There wasn't any other customers waiting when I arrived but it still took 15 minutes to get my food because the barista was having to both make the drinks and the food. The cashier seemed to need constant monitoring by the other person there. The coffee was excellent, the waffle bits weren't completely warmed through.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Nice little drop-in place for wide range of drinks. Warm cider is my favorite! Name of the place doesn't really appear at street level ... you kind of have to know it's there.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Just wanted to get a quick bit of food before a tour of Mission Inn. The girl serving me was quite efficient but really dour, and I don't think she had a medical condition that prevented her face from smiling or her voice from having the slightest hint of positivity. I don't have high expectations, but I was unimpressed with such poor behavior.

The place seemed relaxed enough, and I think I saw some outdoor seating.