“HUGE Antique Mall!!!”
Review of Mission Galleria

Mission Galleria
Ranked #30 of 784 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 6 January 2018

One of my favorite things to do is visit antique malls! I love HUGE antique malls that feel like they're going to go on forever. Believe me when I tell you... this is a prime example of that! Literally FOUR FLOORS of antiques!!! Per usual, the prices vary depending on the dealer, and this was pricier one the whole than I would have liked... but there were still some great deals to be had, and some very interesting items!

I don't want to go on too much about this place, but take my word for it... VISIT! There's even a bar in the basement!!! If you like antiques, make this a day trip from LA... along with the other things in the area (like the Mission Inn), it's TOTALLY worth it! Research Riverside, as there's actually a ton of stuff to see and do.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

While visiting the Mission Inn Festival of Lights, we wandered into this large consignment store. You could get lost in here! So much to look at from antique gloves, furs and dishes to matchbox card, jewelry and record albums. FUN place!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a huge antique galleria. Multiple booths represent various sellers and each booth with a unique focus. There is a clothing and book section and even a sandwich shop. If you just want to take a stroll down memory lane or need to find that special item you will surely find something to quench your curiosity. There are 3 floors to explore and I always manage to walk out with something...butter dish, scarf, hat or a Christmas decoration. When we visit this place we accept that it will draw us in to the magic nostalgia.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is an amazing antique store! Consignment booths offer a variety of collections and tastes. Lots to chose from with 3 floors of goods for sale. Located in the quaint walk way through downtown . A must visit for the antique lover and collector.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Best antique mall we have been to...ever. 4 levels. Clean smelling and organized. Many items very unique. Plan on an hour to see it all. Similar to a Museum...certainly interesting.