“Stunning at Christmas time!”
Review of Las Campanas

Las Campanas
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Campanas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 784 Restaurants in Riverside
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mission Inn Avenue/Orange Street
Description: Authentic Mexican Cuisine served in a beautiful outdoor garden setting come taste the excitement of Las Campanas Mexican Cuisine & Cantina! Offering authentic Mexican cuisine creatively prepared using the freshest herbs and ingredients. Relax in our beautifully landscaped outdoor garden and enjoy our signature margaritas.
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I drove up from San Diego just to eat here and see the Festival of Lights. I was not disappointed! The light display at the Inn is bar none, the best I've seen. I had the carnitas, which was wonderful, and enough food that I had a full meal to take home in leftovers. Although it was a zoo with people there for the holidays, service was fast and attentive. The atmosphere is outstanding here, holiday season or not. With all of the heaters and umbrellas we weren't cold even though a chilly night and it started to rain right at the end of our meal. I'll be back.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

We have dined twice here recently, once for lunch and once for dinner during the Festival Of Lights, both times were very, very good. There is a beautiful outdoor patio where dined both times. The Margaritas are the star of the show here, the large ones are $15 and really,really good. The food was delicious also and our service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Las Campinas is a beautiful place for lunch or dinner. Fountains bubbling, attentive service, beautiful atmosphere. All of the tables are patio tables, with umbrellas, heaters and blankets provided if needed.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after touring The Mission Inn. Everything was packed because of the hotel's famous Xmas lights. The restaurant is a typical Mexican touristy restaurant. The food is very average and the margaritas are large, poor quality and overpriced. I ordered salmon which I would not normally do in a Mexican restaurant and it wasn't bad. They also had good salsa to go with the chips. Overall I wouldn't recommend. The service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is a busy time of the year for them, but no excuse for this level of restaurant. Ordered appetizer, soup and entrée... all came out at once... complained, was told nothing they can do about it, the kitchens fault. Only one call back to see if we wanted boxes to take home leftovers. Very poor attitudes of staff when spending this kind of $$$$

Been to Las Campanas? Share your experiences!