“Great lunch!”

Add it.
Greek Street Grill
Ranked #32 of 714 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of Greek food and was pleasantly surprised by how great the gyro hummus and tzatki was! The pita was super fresh and the gyro meat was delicious! I also got a salad with my meal and was very happy with how fresh it all was! And all for a great price!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I came to this restoraunt to explore what they're offering when we talk about Mediterranean cuisine and I was quite happy with a dish I got. Even Calamari I tried were too dry, everything else was quite tasty. I was there with my friend, we ordered fried calamari and vegeterian combo. Tziki sauce was perfect, but falafels were too simple, like no passion in those, but because of perfect service we didn't care about that part. Decoration of the grill was only reason why this place got 4 stars instead 5, usually on places like this we expect warm environment, but this wasn't the case. It looks too similar to one of those chain restoraunts.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

As a former restaurant owner I know what to look for in a quality restaurant. Greek Street Deli has it all. fresh food prepared to order, excellent service, excellent portion sizes and correct meat to veggie ratio. do yourself a favor if you're ever in the mood for real Greek food, come to Greek Street Deli where the owner is almost always there and happy to serve

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I have a place that I love in Montana. This place offered twice the food at the same price. I was overwhelmed. The Tzaziki sauce was great, loads of meat, soft, fresh pitas, and fresh creamy feta cheese. My only hangup was the parking situation which is out of their control. I eat Greek when I have the opportunity and this was the best I've had and a great price.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted to stop for a quick lunch one Sunday. Ordered a pita sandwich. It was dried out, overcooked chicken. Couldn't eat it. Wound up leaving and stopping for lunch someplace else. What a waste of time. Also very overpriced for what you get. Will never come again.