“Nice Soul Food Spot”

Gram's Mission Barbeque Palace
Ranked #7 of 12 Quick Bites in Riverside
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We stopped in for some ribs and had a very tasty meal. I also enjoyed the deserts they offer as well as the lemonade. You can eat inside or enjoy patio dining. The lady who took our order us was very helpful, as well.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

As a first time visitor to downtown Riverside, I was happy to discover this 30 year old establishment located between the Convention Center and the Mission Inn. The Combo plate includes two entrees, two sides and corn muffins for $26. There were 3 of us and we shared two Combos, so we were able to try a multiple of things. Delicious! although, I agree with other reviewers that it was pricey.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I think Many may not realize the value. I have slab is $21 and Full slab is 36 and that doesn’t come with any side.

I think the food is OK and the prices may be geared toward tourists but I was a little disappointed

The young lady that works the counter is a ball of energy. She had a great personality and provided really good customer service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I got the sausage and greens; it was good. It was convenient to my stay at the Hyatt; if I stayed there again, I would eat here again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I’m frequently in the area of Main Street downtown Riverside and I have to say that the BBQ smells coming from Gram’s are mouth watering. I decided to give the food a try one evening and parked in the back parking lot. The area behind the restaurant is really thick with grease on the ground and exposed trash but the thing that made me turn around and not even go into the restaurant to eat was that several employees were hanging out by the back screen door with their aprons still on and smoking! Really gross!

Date of visit: October 2017