“Build your grass-fed burger.”
Review of Burger Boss

Burger Boss
Ranked #16 of 767 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Description: We’re firm believers that bringing back the great American burger starts with letting you, the burger lover, always be boss. It’s based on a simple formula – use only grassfed.natural.goodness. We pride ourselves on serving only the best proteins possible. Including Grassfed beef and naturally raised poultries combined with a menu that offers more cheeses, sauces and toppings than you can shake a stick at. Since opening our first doors in Riverside, California in 2011, Burger Boss has been nominated year after year for Best Burger in the Inland Empire. As we continue to grow, our sole focus will never change: Keep making the best made-to-order burgers and fries possible to keep your taste buds happy,in a transparent, eco-friendly and forward-thinking environment. That’s what burger lovers deserve. No Frills. No Gimmicks. No Nonsense. Join us as we usher in conscious cuisine and a healthier premium burger!
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We love Burger Boss for the fresh grass fed burgers they offer. The meat is always juicy and tasty and you get to choose everything from the bun, cheese, veggies and condiments. Made fresh to order just for you. They even have a salad and lettuce wrap options. Be sure to try the sweet potato waffle fries. Yum. Located in a small strip of restaurants near the Walmart.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to Burger Boss before. It is an excellent compromise for my vegetarian daughter and whatever other dietary restrictions everyone has. Whatever they are gluten-free, no bread, no meat, whatever you want Burger Boss can accommodate it and still give you something great to eat. But I fell into the boss fries last time I was there. OMG they are the best thing ever. Animal fries from In and Out? Step back these are better! And healthier! Like everything at Burger Boss you customize the boss fries with toppings and sauce to your preference. They were so good and filling I put my Burger away for tomorrow!

Oh and I should mention the customer service. It was very busy when we went on Saturday night and the wait was a little longer than we expected. When we got our food (to go) we didn't find our sauces and I went back up to the counter. The guys there were apologetic and jumped to make them again. Turns out they fell to the bottom of our bag. But the customer service is always like that, super helpful.

Whether you want something decadent or super healthy and especially if you want both at the same time you need to try Burger Boss!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Wow. I found this restaurant one day and returned with my wife the next day. Fantastic burgers. You order the construction of your custom sandwich. You pick the meat (beef, chicken or turkey) you pick the bun type, cheese type, condiments and veggies.

Mine came exactly as ordered. Served open face so that you can see you got the ingredients you ordered. Great flavor and freshness.

The service was excellent. Your meal is delivered to you table. The restaurant is exceptionally clean, too.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is counter service just off the 60 Highway from Day Street, not far from LA Fitness. I have been here many dozen times. Always clean and very friendly staff .
But the best is the hamburgers! So fresh, hot and full of flavor. You decide how you want it starting with the meat, bun, lettuce , sauce and condiments. It's like a build your own for you as an individual. Every hamburger is quality meat and cooked dress. They also just switched to freshly brewed organic "Honest " ice tea . I didn't get the fries today but if you did you would be amazed. Fresh cut potatoes every time served hot! So you don't like beef? Ugh... Then go for the chicken as it's good too. Very reasonable prices, with refillable drinks on the way out. Oh yeah guys, there are TV's with sports on all the time just in case you can't quite leave home .

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Lettuce wrapped, juicy meat, thick slice of tomato, tangy sauce, sautéed onions, olives and sweet potato fries. Love the fact that I could make up my own burger.