“Variety of options and so good!”
Review of Burger Boss

Burger Boss
Ranked #16 of 768 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Description: We’re firm believers that bringing back the great American burger starts with letting you, the burger lover, always be boss. It’s based on a simple formula – use only grassfed.natural.goodness. We pride ourselves on serving only the best proteins possible. Including Grassfed beef and naturally raised poultries combined with a menu that offers more cheeses, sauces and toppings than you can shake a stick at. Since opening our first doors in Riverside, California in 2011, Burger Boss has been nominated year after year for Best Burger in the Inland Empire. As we continue to grow, our sole focus will never change: Keep making the best made-to-order burgers and fries possible to keep your taste buds happy,in a transparent, eco-friendly and forward-thinking environment. That’s what burger lovers deserve. No Frills. No Gimmicks. No Nonsense. Join us as we usher in conscious cuisine and a healthier premium burger!
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for a burger and fries. They have lots of toppings to offer and the sauces are so very good. If you really want to indulge, get a shake. The shakes are better than In n Out. Better than Chili's. So good!!!! The owner is very nice. Good place for a burger!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This place has the freshest, best tasting burgers anywhere. We go here all the time and are always impressed by the quality of their food and good service. The burgers taste amazing!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

After reading the many glowing reviews of Burger Boss I was looking forward to a great hamburger. But my meal turn out to be a real "burger bust". Before I go further, let me first complement the young woman working the counter -- she was terrific!

That, however, is the extent of the positives in my visit. As other reviewers have commented, it is a "build your own burger" concept. I found the bun to be dry and tasteless, the beef patty to be way over-cooked (burnt on edges) and the cheese to be almost non-extent. The lettuce and tomato were large and fresh, but the pineapple appeared to be canned.

To top things off, the milk shakes that earlier reviews praised so highly are no longer on the menu, so I settled for a soft drink.

I agree with the other reviews with regard to the steep price -- my bill for a single patty cheeseburger (no fries) and a root beer came to almost $12. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Gene S
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We stopped by here as a burger just seemed to be what we were in the mood for. I selected the Turkey burger while my wife got beef. After selecting our bread and topping go along with one drink and a side of fries the meal came to 21 dollars. The food was good, I just felt that was a little much.
There were a lot of customers inside and it seemed like a lot of them ate there frequently.
There is a nice selection of cheese's along with toppings for the burgers. Ours was delivered quickly and was very good. My only concern was the price. It would be good for an occasional lunch but a little to expensive for regular visits.
The entire place was very clean. The staff were all very friendly.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

My husbands favorite burger place. Was pleasantly surprised how good the burgers are. I like the black bean burger and their french fries.