“Fresh, but ridiculously small portions very slow service. ”
Review of Freshii

Freshii
Ranked #497 of 743 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I usually do not give one star, but I think this place needs to work hard
Fresh alright, but so slow, 25 min to get a salad, and ridiculously small portions, for the price. For the price I could go to a sit down restaurant and get a big salad.

Not my first time going to Freshii. I have been to different ones: in Bogota Colombia, Panama City, PortlandOr, and San Antonio, TX, and portions are not near small as I This price. Small portions for the price. It seems they are using tea spoons to measure portions. My Cobb salad literally had 3 tiny thin slices of egg and avocado I looked for the bacon and could not find it. Glad at least I got a few time pieces of steak for the great price of 13bucks. Felt like a rip off.

Took 25 minutes to get a salad, with 5 girls behind the counter. I counted. I went on 04/05/18 around 7:10pm. Wonder why it takes so long to throw fresh stuff on a bowl.

Place was clean and with the trendy look that Freshii has. Service was marginal nothing extraordinary and slow service. Not worth the money For13 bucks I can get a salad in most chain sit down restaurant

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My family doesn't normally eat very healthy and this place opened up right down the street so we decided to try it. When we arrived there were three employees behind the counter. Nobody greeted us and my 3 year old daughter even tried talking to one of the girls but was ignored! For a new restaurant I would expect them to go out of their way to be friendly. We stayed anyway and placed an order with absolutely no help from the staff. I had the Superfood "soup" which turned out to be raw vegetables thrown into a plastic cup of vegetable broth. I love vegetable soup but not with uncooked veggies. My three year old loves noodles but wouldn't touch theirs. Needless to say we will not be going back! We love good service and good food!

1  Thank josh e
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Right next to Starbucks you will find this brightly decorated new restaurant. Fast food yet healthy. Bowls & burritos with a twist.

Been to Freshii? Share your experiences!