Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
joseph s

ABSOLUTELY HORRABLE HOTEL. DO NOT STAY THERE!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Dec 2023
THIS PLACE IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. EVERY NEGITIVE COMMENT YOU READ I EXPERIENCED THE SAME. FROM BED BUGS TO FILTHY CONDITIONS THROUGHOUT. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE INSPECTED AND CLOSED.
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: DON'T STAY THERE!!!
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$144
    • Official Site
    5.2 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Fontana / Rialto
    View more hotels in Rialto
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 30 September 2023

I don't recommend this hotel. When we got to our room, housekeeping was painting. We ended up leaving because even though we were there and started to unpack, she continued to come in and out to paint (note - the room had already been prepped, she was literally painting the walls). We couldn't sleep because of cars racing in the back parking lot all night. I called the front desk and got no answer. The "breakfast" was only a few pastries and orange juice and was gone by 8am (supposed to be 6-9am). Even for the cheap price, it wasn't worth it.

Date of stay: September 2023
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed 6 August 2023

Bad place to stay, after 2 weeks Im asking for refund my $100 deposit, they said I did damaged a drapeey courtain, so they refuse to give me back my deposit without prove I did the damages, don’t stay here and beware with this burglars 😡😡😡

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 31 July 2023

Worst place to stay I found a big roach, sheets were dirty and with red stain Toilet was with stain and dirty. Real rude customer service told them when I checked out of the roach and the stains and instead of trying to listen, they got upset and started been more rude to me . Paid 140 because didn’t have other choice. We didn’t shower or eat there because were afraid to get something from there on how bad it was. Please do you a favor don’t stay there. Regret I did but for sure it won’t happen again one night and it was the worst night

Room tip: The pool is dirty.
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank 479vivians
    Reviewed 25 July 2023

I’ve stayed here countless of times. Atleast 3-4 times in one week. My deposit was kept and now I can’t rent a room here and not even given a reason y the owner is very rude unprofessional horrible pe

Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 30 June 2023

Deep cleaning in room 109. Roaches and mold in the shower.
    Toilet
    Was loose. Walls were dirty.
    Phone didn’t work.
    Floor was sticky
    Staff was friendly quick check in quick check out
    Room was a bit smelly. Last resort hotel

Date of stay: June 2023