Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Katherine S
Rialto, California

Days Inn, Rialto

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 June 2018
We were having renovations done on our house, we moved back in before painting was finished because this motel is not what the pictures show. We checked in and I asked if they could upgrade us to a suite and they downgraded us to a smaller bed and a huge tub in the room. We needed a handicapped accessibility room and this room was not it. The large whirlpool tub in the room was not accessible for either my husband or myself and not safe for us to use. We asked to be moved to a king size bed accessible room and we were told they had none available, so another night in an uncomfortable situation. The next morning we moved four doors down into a more accessible room with a king sized bed.
The desk people are nice however slow in doing anything. Expect a wait if checking in behind some people. The house keeping is good. We required few things while we were there by housekeeping,but when we did they were cheerful. Spanish speakers mostly. Never a sure time for when they came by each morning, so it is a guessing whether you can get a shower or not before or after they show up.
The entire place needs updating. Wyndham Corp people have not stayed here yet, or they would make changes. The ice machine works occasionally when people do not fill ice chests up or have a party outside. The pool area looks nice. There is a pool and hot spa available. Be warned breakfast is continental only. If you want a large breakfast go out for it. The motel is on a busy area. The ten freeway is behind it, plus the railroad yard is just beyond the freeway. You can hear the trains whistles and brakes as they pull into the yard and we were in the front of the motel. I cannot imagine the noise in rooms in the back along the freeway. If Wyndham takes the motel in hand and updates it, it might become a property to be proud of, meanwhile it is on its way to being a sad place to stay.
Kudos- the bed was comfortable, housekeeping was there daily, friendly desk people, pool area is nice looking, breakfast was available and someone did keep an eye on it and replenish as needed.
Date of stay: May 2018
Room Tip: Stay in front of motel if possible, probably less noise.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
7.3 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Fontana / Rialto
  • BestWestern.com
5.2 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Fontana / Rialto
View more hotels in Rialto
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Here we go again. Dad n I finish work early on the mornin and we need a room for the nite. Who we callin? Try the place we stayed at almost a year ago. I called and the desk lady said they had a room available but I couldn't check in early til about 0900. This time we stayed up on the 3rd floor and it's a walk but they do have 2 elevators available. The shower is strong and felt great. Another good location with a friendly staff and I'll be back if I'm in the area and need a room.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Check your bank account!!!! We were double charged for the room. I was assured before checkout that it was just an authorization and that it would fall off when my bank processed it. 2 days later my credit union had processed both charges. I called and spoke to the front desk about the 2 charges. I was told that my bank hadn't had time to process it and that it would fall off. I told her that my credit union processes charges quicker than a bank. She took my name and number for the manager to call back. It has been a week and the manager has not bothered to return my phone call. My credit union said it would take 8-10 business days to process the charge dispute. It has been 5 business days and my credit union has already returned my money on the second room charge.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The pool was dirty & not heated. The hot tub was ok, but the concrete was chipping away so there were lots of chunks at the bottom that hurt when you accidentally stepped on them.
The rooms were old & could use an update, but they were tolerable for 2 nights.
The bathrooms were awful. The toilet randomly flushed on its own & the shower faucet was ridiculously complicated. You had to unscrew the cap to turn on the water & adjust the back part of the handle to adjust the temp - there was no logical explanation to how one position gave hot water one time and the same position would give cold water at another time.
The television had fewer than 10 channels, mostly news or vulgar movies (on one channel).
The WiFi was so incredibly slow & they changed the password during our stay, but didn’t tell us until we went and asked.
Breakfast was cereal or toast & the juice was hit or miss on flavor.
The pet friendly rooms were not cleaned well, so our puppy found hard animal poop under the skirt of one bed and a dog treat under the skirt of the other bed.
They also originally double charged us, but they’ve assured us that the second charge will drop off.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The refrigerators sit on the floor and are about 15 to 20 inches tall so if you want something count on getting on your knees, the do have a few in some rooms but they cannot tell you which room, this was annoying to me I asked to be in another room and they could not accommodate me and one of thw ice machines were not working so we had to walk a good distance to get ice and it was very windy and dark. When we went into our room it had not been cleaned at all.. They would not give us another room but cleaned ours and comped the night, besides that the manager was very understanding and professional, I was thinking he didn't have a choice on what needed to Be taken care of.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Fontana days inn in Rialto is the best hotel I have ever stayed in! The manager Juan Carlos is a caring understanding and a wonderful manager and Jennifer and Gladys as customer representative too are so nice 👍🏿 and caring and respectful too and I call them my sisters from another mother😂

Date of stay: April 2018