Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
antione l
Bedford, Pennsylvania

Good place

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 June 2018via mobile
Here we go again. Dad n I finish work early on the mornin and we need a room for the nite. Who we callin? Try the place we stayed at almost a year ago. I called and the desk lady said they had a room available but I couldn't check in early til about 0900. This time we stayed up on the 3rd floor and it's a walk but they do have 2 elevators available. The shower is strong and felt great. Another good location with a friendly staff and I'll be back if I'm in the area and need a room.
Date of stay: June 2018
    • Booking.com
    • Official Site
    8.5 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Fontana / Rialto
    View more hotels in Rialto
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 2 June 2018

Check your bank account!!!! We were double charged for the room. I was assured before checkout that it was just an authorization and that it would fall off when my bank processed it. 2 days later my credit union had processed both charges. I called and spoke to the front desk about the 2 charges. I was told that my bank hadn't had time to process it and that it would fall off. I told her that my credit union processes charges quicker than a bank. She took my name and number for the manager to call back. It has been a week and the manager has not bothered to return my phone call. My credit union said it would take 8-10 business days to process the charge dispute. It has been 5 business days and my credit union has already returned my money on the second room charge.

Date of stay: May 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The pool was dirty & not heated. The hot tub was ok, but the concrete was chipping away so there were lots of chunks at the bottom that hurt when you accidentally stepped on them.
    The rooms were old & could use an update, but they were tolerable for 2 nights.
    The bathrooms were awful. The toilet randomly flushed on its own & the shower faucet was ridiculously complicated. You had to unscrew the cap to turn on the water & adjust the back part of the handle to adjust the temp - there was no logical explanation to how one position gave hot water one time and the same position would give cold water at another time.
    The television had fewer than 10 channels, mostly news or vulgar movies (on one channel).
    The WiFi was so incredibly slow & they changed the password during our stay, but didn’t tell us until we went and asked.
    Breakfast was cereal or toast & the juice was hit or miss on flavor.
    The pet friendly rooms were not cleaned well, so our puppy found hard animal poop under the skirt of one bed and a dog treat under the skirt of the other bed.
    They also originally double charged us, but they’ve assured us that the second charge will drop off.

Date of stay: May 2018
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The refrigerators sit on the floor and are about 15 to 20 inches tall so if you want something count on getting on your knees, the do have a few in some rooms but they cannot tell you which room, this was annoying to me I asked to be in another room and they could not accommodate me and one of thw ice machines were not working so we had to walk a good distance to get ice and it was very windy and dark. When we went into our room it had not been cleaned at all.. They would not give us another room but cleaned ours and comped the night, besides that the manager was very understanding and professional, I was thinking he didn't have a choice on what needed to Be taken care of.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 8 May 2018

Fontana days inn in Rialto is the best hotel I have ever stayed in! The manager Juan Carlos is a caring understanding and a wonderful manager and Jennifer and Gladys as customer representative too are so nice 👍🏿 and caring and respectful too and I call them my sisters from another mother😂

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed 11 April 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
    This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.