“Excellent service, comfortable stay”

Days Inn Redwood City
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Palo Alto, California
“Excellent service, comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I don't have any complaints for this hotel. I have stayed here for business and pleasure, and highly recommend staying at the Days Inn, Redwood City. Sam, who runs this hotel I believe, is most friendly and willing to help with all your needs. He really went out of his way to help me with my reservation. The maids are very helpful and friendly as well, respecting your privacy and supplying you with towels, etc Thank you Sam and staff for making my stay as comfortable as possible.
Mark
A frequent traveler

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Shady Cove, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2011, my husband and I needed to travel to CA from our home in OR. Needing privacy, we did not want to burden family or friends. We had stayed at Days Inn years ago and loved the fact that there was a beautiful poolside garden setting and it was on El Camino, but off El Camino at the same time. Sam and his staff were here for me when I needed them the most, before and after my surgery. They were very accomodating not only to us, but to the many visitors we had. The rooms are clean, grounds are beautiful, breakfast was a bonus, and everyone was very friendly. When I put up breast cancer awareness stickers on the window and a poster made by a friend outside, nobody said a word. We are back in town for another surgery and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when we are in Redwood City. Call Sam, he'll take care of you!

Room Tip: We like to bottom floor next to the pool or gazebo.
Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is my third extended stay with this hotel. Sam has been wonderful and helpful every visit. It's great to be greeted by a smile after several hours of travelling. The rooms are newly rennovated, very spacious, and comfortable. The price is fantastic. I have several more trips to Palo Alto this year and plan on staying here each time.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Mountain View, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

We stayed here for several nights immediately after a cross-country move to the area. The price was excellent, especially for an extended stay in the area. The manager Sam was helpful and accommodating during our stay and made us feel welcome.

The room was large enough with a table, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and flat-screen tv.

The inn is set back from the road, which made it nice and quiet at night.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rc481930
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

We were initially dismayed with the room, but slowly warmed to the extremely spartan and worn accommodations. Sam at the front desk was welcoming and readily provided additional supplies for the room. We were much happier with the room once we covered the big chairs with fresh, clean sheets. The hotel is quiet, set back from the street, with a pretty fountain & pool. The blooming "Bird of Paradise" was lovely. We were a shortish drive to the Arastradero Nature Preserve, a little further from the beach, & about 30 minutes south of SF. It worked out great to bring our dogs there. Some of the reviews here seem to overstate the negative & omit the positives. The breakfast was coffee, toast, oatmeal, fruit, cold cereal, danishes, milk, & Sunny D. Not for the pampered, not nearly as luxurious as any Days Inn where I have stayed previously, but very workable for our purposes.

• Stayed December 2011