“Nice visit ”
Review of Broadway Masala

Broadway Masala
Reserve with OpenTable
Broadway Masala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Third time here and a tad disappointed. Portions got smaller. Samosas were ridiculously small Portions shrunk. Dishes were good. Great service. Will try somewhere else next time

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Reccomending this one AS the only one in my two week visit to bay area. Chicken dishes of Great quality!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed several dinners at the Broadway Masala but this time it was a Food bit disappointing. Surprisingly Sunday evening was not as busy and we got excellent service. We had some vegetarian friends so were limited to only ordering veg options. The Beetroot cutler was very good as was the Puchka Chaat. Although I wish it had more spicy-and tangy. For entree we had the Nimbu Makhan Subz which was a vegetable curry a bit too sweet for all of us. We also had the Ghar Ki Daal which was reasonably good lentil curry. The entrees were accompanied by Rice and we also ordered the Onion and Cilantro Naan
The service was excellent. Sorry I forgot to take more photos.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Went for dinner last week. I wasn't expecting much when we chose the restaurant but now I know why it was packed. The food was fantastic! I love Indian food and I think it was the best I ever had. The seasoning was perfect - not too spicy but very tasty. If you're in the area, it's definitely worth going.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Visit: Weekday dinner with friend, restaurant specifically chosen because of their high TripAdvisor reviews.
Location: Centrally located in downtown Redwood City neighborhood, steps away from Caltrain station, ample parking options.
Layout: Medium-sized footprint; clean, modern, well-decorated interior. Plenty of seating as we arrived at 6:15pm, crowd grew as evening carried on.
Food: Creative menu with traditional Indian dishes & several fusion options (i.e.: bacon-wrapped tandoori shrimp, lamb phulka tacos, etc.). We opted for Butter Chicken , Aachari Baingan, & Potato Cumin Naan. All delicious, well-spiced, and good portions.
Service: Host & Waitstaff all terrifically helpful & professional, additionally our table was equipped with digital ordering console meaning we could quickly input our drink and food orders ourselves- innovative & helpful feature!

Bonus: Happy Hour Drink Specials 5-6:30 daily!

Summary: Great setting, great service, delicious food & drink - we will definitely be returning!