“Tasty Mexican Eats”

Una Mas
Ranked #122 of 316 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have been going to Una Mas for years, but never reviewed one. This location is off Hwy 101 near the San Carlos airport. Located in a small shopping mall, the restaurant is festive and inviting. The staff is friendly and willing to give advice on menu items. I had one of their combo specials, enchiladas. They are made fresh to order and come with rice and beans. You get free chips and theirs a salsa bar.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I know some folks like this food but I find it sort of lackluster. Hadn't been here in years and tried it again ever hopeful and was disappointed again. There are other better places.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have been coming to this place for years and they just keep getting better. They make real "improvements" to their menus when they upgrade and they meet the customers desires easily as it's made right in front of you. No problems with special orders or changes. Their food is always fresh, flavorful and choice conscious. They have great prices for what you get and friendly, proficient staff who seem to want to work there. Several varieties of salsa and other toppings are available in a small kiosk and they have good specialty drinks like horchata. Also, their chips are crisp and not greasy. Hint: If a large burrito is too much, the child size plate is great = A half size burrito with rice and beans. Easy to get to, convenient to businesses and locals. Semi-private seating and not too loud music if you dine in. If I had one criticism, it would be that the take out containers are a paper product and can get soggy if you leave the food in it too long. A minor point as the food usually gets eaten too quickly to stay in the container. Nice jobs guys! I look forward to my next meal from there! :-)

Reviewed 7 August 2015

My wife and I were looking for something to eat near our hotel in Redwood City. After going through our choices, we decided to give Una Mas a try.

I ordered the Carnitas Burrito, and my wife got the Chicken Burrito in a Bowl.

The food was good and fresh. I loved the Cilantro Rice option and the salsa bar.

I would go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

I love fish tacos and don't get the chance to have them very often so; my standards are not too high. I did find these to be fresh and tasty and the service was efficient.