“Great Sunday Brunch ”
Review of Vivi's Cafe

Vivi's Cafe
Ranked #78 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after reading the reviews and it was worth it. The owners are there and are hands on making the food and interacting with the customers. Food was good in portion, taste and cost. We would definitely go back when in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Since Menlo Park has terrible breakfast spots, I'm always trying to find a casual local place that serves your basic breakfast fare. Well, Vivi's is my new "go-to" spot! Super friendly, family owned joint offering American dishes and a few Korean dishes too! I'm excited to try their Korean food next.
I had 2 eggs over easy and they were perfectly cooked. So many times I order over easy and the whites are runny...yuck!! The bacon was medium cut and again cooked perfectly, no burnt pieces and no raw bacon fat. my meal also came with a toasted croissant, yummy! This is a no frills, good food, great service local joint. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The food is very good, although I think the Korean food edges out the American food, at least for lunch. The Bibimbap had lots of greenery, and was a little more "California Cuisine" than some Korean places. The BolGoGi is great. There's parking in the back, and on the side street. Service is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Mediocre, tasteless, grungy

Scramble was large, but avocado pieces were scarce and chicken tasted too spicy for eggs. My friend liked her waffle. English muffins were OK

I wouldn't go back

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Everything is cooked to order. Ingredients are fresh and flavorful. Breakfast served all day (yeah!). I'm particularly fond of the burgers, very juicy and flavorful. They recently added Thai food for lunch and dinner. ViVi is a great hostess.