“A must when you visit CA”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #34 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family loves coming to In N Out when we come to CA. Burgers are great, fries are cut fresh in front of you, ask for fries “well done” if you like them crispy. Kids love the shakes and my wife loves Green Style.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

One of the best In-n-Out locations I’ve been. Maybe I got lucky, but on a Monday at Noon there was no line inside and food came out quick. Food was hot and fresh as standard. Service was outstanding! Very clean cafe and bathrooms.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stopped for a quick dinner and was pleased with the speed of the service. Baldemar was the cashier and was efficient in taking my order and payment. The food was prepared as I requested, without onions. The quality is always good. Trans 4237

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Having recently just relocated from Ireland I am doing to rounds of all the 'best' burger joints around the place - slowly working my way through them.. this place had very high expectations having come out as top of a lot of people's recommendation - but I have to say it was a lot more fast foody than 5 guys as burgers go.. pricing a lot more affordable with a meal less than the burger in 5 guys but I guess that reflects - I tried the double double which is a double party with cheese and added onions - don't get me wrong it was a tasty burger but maybe my hopes where just that tad too high

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Loved every bite. Had the animal-style cheese burger. We are from Missouri. We don't get In-N-Out burgers in Missouri. It was a real treat having a hamburger in San Francisco like this.

1  Thank Mike H