“Lunch with daughter”

Sushi Plus
Ranked #17 of 315 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Love their sushi. It’s a really busy restaurant at lunch time. I’ve never been there for dinner. The sushi is really fresh, the prices are average

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

...which means they let me add cream cheese to one of my rolls. Very good and the rice was perfect for me. Was in Menlo Park on business and will stop in again next time I have time. Enjoy.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We really liked this restaurant, the big smile roll is tasteful, we also asked the Teriaki Beef Steak and the Grilled salmon Salad. In this restaurant you can see families, couples, friends, its a great place!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The sushi here is always very good. But the people who work here are awesome! Quick to get you in if there’s a wait. Great place to go with friends or with a group of friends.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Sushi Plus was a surprise considering its location in a strip mall. However food here is consistently good. I had Sashimi Omakase and was loved it. Servings are large compared to other sushi restaurants. Service is very friendly.