“Excellant. True taste of Germany”
Review of Harry's Hofbrau

Harry's Hofbrau
Ranked #8 of 308 Restaurants in Redwood City
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Now if you have the appetite, this is the restaurant for you. Portions are way big and so delicious. When I eat here I always get a Togo bag for my leftovers. Oh and don't forget to have a beer with you meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I had the most flavorful & delicious carved tri tip sandwich! Cooked medium rare! The only disappointment to our dinner was that they always seem to be out of their Cajun green beans! Settled for a green salad.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten at or taken out from Harry’s Hof Brau more times than I can count. It’s fun in line chatting with other customers and checking out the food choices. I especially like their open face turkey sandwich meal. I ask for dark meat, but my son likes the breast. Delicious gravy and mashed potatoes.
Their ham is also delicious. Their side dishes are very tasty. Love the green beans. Salads are wonderful. Oh my goodness, the desserts are amazing. Love the strawberry shortcake and their pies. Ahhh, but their cakes and the tapioca are also delicious. Oh, I forgot the pickles and carrots to snack on. Not to be missed.
This is a good old fashioned, yet modern cafeteria that offers quick delicious choices to take out or eat there. Watch you favorite teams play while eating.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great food..People very nice...Big free parking lot..Offers senior discount..Combination plate specials are great..

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Harry's Hofbrau offers roast beef, turkey, Mexican food, and more, including senior prices at cafeteria style dining. There is wait staff, if needed to carry trays, get dessert, etc.