“Yikes!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #85 of 315 Restaurants in Redwood City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Welcome to your Redwood City, CA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had no problem with the store itself but I had to ask five different people where I could find a fresh cup of coffee. Each person sent me in a different direction. It was very frustrating to say the least.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

On my newest visit to Redwood City, we stopped at Whole Foods for Breakfast and for lunch. I can finally say that I have tasted a cronut, that it was delicious, and that I had better never eat another one again (too many calories)! We had a delicious breakfast the next day from their hot food selection -- some of us had the croissant breakfast sandwich while others ate the omelet. They were both delicious and very inexpensive compared to other offerings. This is one of the most convenient place to stop in for a bite to eat when you want something other than fast food.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to shop for food. Great variety, fresh and healthy choices for everyone.

Wish we’d found this place a little earlier in our trip as we would have eaten here most night due to the great selection of hot food and salads.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I spend the weekend in Redwood City and stayed right next to Wholefoods. It is one of the nicest I've shopped in. It is mid-size, but you will find everything you need, and it has friendly staff (not always my experience in other WFs)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed down the street from here on a recent quick trip and got in late so I headed here for dinner and something to eat in the morning from my hotel room. Not the most amazing Whole Foods I've ever been to, but well enough appointed for my needs while traveling. Glad it was here! I got some good cheeses, a baguette, and some freshly sliced prosciutto (they didn't have my favorite, but they had a di Parma so I was happy enough) wine, and a pastry and grass fed yogurt for the morning.