All reviews closer to the beach my home away from home continental breakfast fridge and microwave reasonable rates quiet room hard boiled eggs waffles hotel is located safe area restaurants within walking distance would stay here again hot tub los angeles parking lot gallery lax
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My stay at the Best Western Galleria was quite pleasant. Just as one expects from the Best Western group of hotels. The check in staff was very nice and helpful about sorting out my cancelled reservation. It was quite seamless and the manager was apologetic. The room is nicely updated and had a microwave and fridge. The bed was comfortable and the location was quiet. The person next door was confused and keep trying to open my door. But otherwise all was fine. There is ample free parking (some covered) and the internet worked very well for checking emails. The TV channels are ok. The location is great for freeway access, shopping. and types of restaurants. The South Bay Galleria is withing walking distance. There is a small area for breakfast and a computer/printer for printing boarding passes. Overall a great choice for my short two night stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

This was the loudest hotel I've ever stayed in and we always stay at best western. There were a couple of guests in the room next to us that stayed awake all night long. Talking in their hotel room and out on the balcony on a cell phone. We had to get up at 4am to catch a flight out of LAX and when we left there where two half naked guys climbing over the fence running right past the office (hotel staff was there) and up the stairs. I can only assume these were the same guys up all night in the room next to us and they must have been on drugs.

We will never stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Jessica R,
Thank you very much for reviewing THE BEST WESTERN REDONDO BEACH GALLERIA INN, your business and overall experience is very imperative to us. I would to apologize for the noise disturbances that occurred. I am truly sorry about this experience and I am going to meet with my staff to make sure this does not occur again.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Location is ok, the place seems safe, the room was clean and best-western-basic. Bed was a bit uncomfortable but I'd consider staying there again.
Service was friendly and parking was free, so was wifi.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Dear US40,
Thank you very much for providing a TRIP ADVISOR review with regards to your recent stay. We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your feedback and we can't wait to meet your need again, Thank You.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Every stay I have ever had at a Best Western hotel has always been satisfying. The interior and exterior is warming and the beds are comfy. My only issue with this particular location doesn't have enough parking space and the lobby is smaller than other Best Westerns I've stayed in. Everything else was great!

Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for your business and giving the BEST WESTSERN REDONDO BEACH GALLERIA INN the opportunity to meet your lodging needs. I also would like to apologize for the parking situation as well as the limited breakfast space. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

This motel is located right next to an AMC theater, is minutes from the beach and several restaurants are close-by. A great complementary breakfast in the morning, and a huge hot tub outside. You can also reserve a room with a huge jacuzi tub right in your room, for a small additional charge! Well worth it!

Dear Craig W,
Thank you so much for providing feedback about your recent stay. The entire staff is truly pleased to hear you had a pleasurable stay. Once again, thank so much for your business, and we hope to see you soon.